Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
So I’ve had to make an account to comment, she angers me so much!!
She’s as thick as s, the downfall it’s clearly starting to happen and she’s only got herself to blame who the actual do befriends an abuser to gather information like what planet you on and you can tell she’s rattled because theres a few things you don’t mess with and this is one and I hope to god this does go legal and posting that vid with the messages will definitely go against her and hopefully Sarah has been given that vid also!!! Can’t blame your adhd Vav for being a t can you that’s au natural!!!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
While doing some ironing I was thinking more about what she did. She openly admitted she shared the messages with her family, now don’t tell me they reacted with compassion and empathy for HAHM, they would have been like the 3 witches in Macbeth who represent evil and darkness along with the belief that their despicable behaviour towards others is morally ok. Double, double toil and trouble right enough. Add in the apprentice witch aka L who has commented on HAHM videos before but was prob Vav herself

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
And see while I’m just having my rant 🤣 can someone please explain to me the brain cells of these Huns cause it baffles me when they stick up for someone so grotesque everything she touches turns to s no one and i mean no one likes there is a reason why the autism community no longer speak but you have her Huns going aw Steph your so amazing you do so much for your son eh aye fing exploit him for he’s worth when he has no say like what actually goes through there minds!!!

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
While doing some ironing I was thinking more about what she did. She openly admitted she shared the messages with her family, now don’t tell me they reacted with compassion and empathy for HAHM, they would have been like the 3 witches in Macbeth who represent evil and darkness along with the belief that their despicable behaviour towards others is morally ok. Double, double toil and trouble right enough. Add in the apprentice witch aka L who has commented on HAHM videos before but was prob Vav herself
This slapper’s moral compass is so totally effed up!

Absolutely no sense of decency. Zero.

She‘s a common little trollop.

May 24, 2024
The World
Steph has completely incriminated herself by showing those messages.
‘Have you thought about whether or not you’d like to hear my idea how you could get X to stop her vendetta’.
It’s conspiring, it’s engaging in conspiring to harass and abuse an abused victim, with her abuser.
It’s there is black and white when you see this Steph.
They will have been revelling in that and it’s disgusting. I really hope there is legal implications for her.

She can post all the bollocks she likes on Instagram. You can’t control this narrative babe as it’s all your own masterpiece. No one would know how involved you were if you didn’t green screen. 🤷‍♀️
Sarah has done well not to react instantly. Doff my cap 🧢

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Anyone know who this Claire lass is?
No idea, HAHM might make it known and If she does she’ll do it with class unlike chav Vav. I’m so glad she has her great husband and his family, everything Vav craves but she wants someone who’s obsessed with her. Sorry Vav but that would be a red flag for me, nobody should be obsessed with their partner, thats not only creepy and unhealthy but unhinged

May 24, 2024
The World
And see while I’m just having my rant 🤣 can someone please explain to me the brain cells of these Huns cause it baffles me when they stick up for someone so grotesque everything she touches turns to s no one and i mean no one likes there is a reason why the autism community no longer speak but you have her Huns going aw Steph your so amazing you do so much for your son eh aye fing exploit him for he’s worth when he has no say like what actually goes through there minds!!!
Not a lot goes through their minds, that’s the problem.

Landscape Tumbleweed GIF

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
Steph has completely incriminated herself by showing those messages.
‘Have you thought about whether or not you’d like to hear my idea how you could get X to stop her vendetta’.
It’s conspiring, it’s engaging in conspiring to harass and abuse an abused victim, with her abuser.
It’s there is black and white when you see this Steph.
They will have been revelling in that and it’s disgusting. I really hope there is legal implications for her.

She can post all the bollocks she likes on Instagram. You can’t control this narrative babe as it’s all your own masterpiece. No one would know how involved you were if you didn’t green screen. 🤷‍♀️
Sarah has done well not to react instantly. Doff my cap 🧢
💯 on this she absolutely has defo incriminated herself!!!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
They don’t pay attention to the details all they do is listen to her rant a load of bollocks and believe every word. Imagine believing everything a stranger on tik tok says and support them with 🤢comments

May 24, 2024
The World
I watch Vav on silent. I didn’t catch what she came up with to get out of it. If I fancy my ears bleeding at any point I’ll need to go listen.
Her aggressive face and body language was enough to know she’s trying to gaslight people.

You know when you have a partner/parent who does wrong and you confront them. Because they cannot handle being challenged they become aggressive and abusive, in the hope that that reaction was so hard to handle and off putting that you now think do I’m not challenging them again, I don’t want another situation like that. So they get off with their behaviour, and everything in the future too because they’ve created a scenario you don’t want to relive.
That’s Vav.

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
They don’t pay attention to the details all they do is listen to her rant a load of bollocks and believe every word. Imagine believing everything a stranger on tik tok says and support them with 🤢comments
It’s honestly mental I’ve seen people write that “you can clearly see she only replied once” eh naw there is a whole conversation you can clearly see has been deleted, she’s been called on on so many lies it baffles me how they can still defend her.