Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Apr 30, 2024
scotland
It’s honestly mental I’ve seen people write that “you can clearly see she only replied once” eh naw there is a whole conversation you can clearly see has been deleted, she’s been called on on so many lies it baffles me how they can still defend her.
Even if she did only reply once the sick do allowed the messages to keep coming and if there were really no replies you’d get the vibe the person was mentally not well and should block to stop it. Whatever version is the truth she’s fed

abcd123

Jul 4, 2024
Scotland.
Long time lurker, first time poster. At what point do all these idiots posting "I don't know why you get so much hate" put 2 and 2 together and think that maybe there might be some truth in what people are saying about her. I don't understand the "yOuR jUsT jEaLoUs" comments either because I genuinely fail to see what there is to be jealous of. Literally nothing, she has absolutely nothing going for her and no endearing qualities.

Apr 30, 2024
scotland
How can the screen shots be from when she first followed her because there is free flowing conversation from the parents side with nothing on vavs side. DAYS WORTH.

Deflection, always.
IMG_8292.png
See even if the screenshots were from then why would you have the screenshots? Again just shows she knew who this was and what she was doing allowing them to send these messages 🥱 you’ll need a bigger shovel for the hole your digging yourself vav.

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
Even if she did only reply once the sick do allowed the messages to keep coming and if there were really no replies you’d get the vibe the person was mentally not well and should block to stop it. Whatever version is the truth she’s fed
Definitely and she’s only got herself to blame shes the one that showed the messages she’s her own downfall it’s been a long time coming!!

whoopsididitagain

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Long time lurker! She’s actually deluded like she’s somehow the victim in all of this! If she was contacted and she didn’t like it she should have blocked 🚫 her because she loves a block! ! End of but no she loves have “tea” on anyone that is substantially doing better than “vav” she was horrible at school and horrible as an adult can’t go nowhere without her mum/nana because she knows Aberdeen is small and everyone will know what she’s like! No friends

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
They are so desperate for recognition from their leader.
Despicable Me Minions GIF
Gold Rush GIF by Discovery

Apr 30, 2024
scotland
Definitely and she’s only got herself to blame shes the one that showed the messages she’s her own downfall it’s been a long time coming!!
I’m still horrified she didn’t blur or anything and let so much of the messages be seen - again if she didn’t know the extent of the situation (not saying she didn’t we know what she’s like and have seen the evidence) she’d seen HAHM video by then and to let so much be seen and yet again make it all about her before dirty deleting - sickening

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
That’s Vav and her obsessive need for one upmanship. She will go as low as making a child abuser welcome. Pinning her comments, giving her attention and air time.
Her latest video with the sad face that turns into a filtered smug one. That’s her in a nutshell. Doesn’t give a flying monkeys about what she has done. Evil to the core

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
The parent started messaging around 24th November, and over the course of what 4 or 5 days divulged all she did on HAHM. By 22nd December, Vav was well aware of who she was, and what she had to say, and was offering revenge and harassment on HAHM, and still pinned her comment.

Get out of that, Vav?
Full Monty FBI agency at your service.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
And see while I’m just having my rant 🤣 can someone please explain to me the brain cells of these Huns cause it baffles me when they stick up for someone so grotesque everything she touches turns to s no one and i mean no one likes there is a reason why the autism community no longer speak but you have her Huns going aw Steph your so amazing you do so much for your son eh aye fing exploit him for he’s worth when he has no say like what actually goes through there minds!!!
When there’s a proper answer let me know bcos I’ve questioned my own sanity through all this s!

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
It’s honestly mental I’ve seen people write that “you can clearly see she only replied once” eh naw there is a whole conversation you can clearly see has been deleted, she’s been called on on so many lies it baffles me how they can still defend her.
Doesn’t matter if it was once or one hundred , she shouldn’t have followed her , or interacted by pinning a comment , it’s all kinds of wrong

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Doesn’t matter if it was once or one hundred , she shouldn’t have followed her , or interacted by pinning a comment , it’s all kinds of wrong. It’s not just some gossip , this is a girl who’s suffered childhood abuse ! It’s vile

abcd123

Jul 4, 2024
Scotland.
I hate the way she laced it as "at the end of the day it's your family" and that she "wanted Sarah and her mum to have a relationship". Was it do. She's poked her ugly little rat face in, I can imagine the glee on her stupid face thinking she'd got one up on Sarah getting all this info from her birth giver(she's not her mother, she clearly doesn't deserve to be called that). She thinks she's the big woman but as soon as she started getting called out it's the dirty deletes. She's a poison on this world. Bred by poison and unfortunately for her daughter she's breeding the next generation of poison too having funnily enough seen L posting on Sarah's page although I'm not convinced that wasn't Steph herself. In some ways I do actually feel sorry for L, my "mother" is exactly like Steph and when you're in it you don't really see what they're like until you're out. That poor wee boy deserves so much better too, not her eye fing herself on the daily while he's left to it screaming in the background obviously needing her attention. I worry about the children of the numpties that think she's a great mum if that's their standard of great parenting....