Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Pretty sure the flat she sold before moving into Petrs house was an ex council flat in mastrick or around there. She sold I’m celeb Sheddocksley house when she was buying a house with a guy? That ended so moved back with her mum until she bought the ex council one or maybe rented in town until she bought the flat. She’s only ever had 2 homes in her name except for the first council one C moved into?

Oh really the one she shared with c was in Mastrick. I did hear that she had moved in with Barry not the one who is on L birth certificate. I'm not sure if she bought or rented the flat after she sold her house, and could not say if it was an ex council one.

Apr 26, 2024
uk
How strange there’s people dissing HAHM on tattle, names I’ve never seen before or at least not noticed. I mean it’s not even relevant, even if true it’s from when she was young. Pretty sure I did a lot of daft things and had daft beliefs, in fact I know I did. Nothing compared to Vavs past and present. Still a bit weird they’re creeping into Vavs thread. Funny that
Yeah like you said they appear to be accounts we've not seen and suddenly very anti HAHM sounds dodgy to me as most tattlers like HAHM

Vav has gone too far this time but as we all know she'll do her usual re emerge maybe today, maybe tomm and just go back to doing the same rinse and repeat

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Oh really the one she shared with c was in Mastrick. I did hear that she had moved in with Barry not the one who is on L birth certificate. I'm not sure if she bought or rented the flat after she sold her house, and could not say if it was an ex council one.
Was her council one a 1st floor flat? The ex council she sold was ground floor if I remember. I remember thinking she’s dropped in status after a house to an ex council which made me think the money had dwindled pretty quickly after a couple of years

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Morning you bunch of beauts ✌🏼💋

Jesus everytime I’m distracted with these weans I’ve got like 5 pages to catch up on 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hope everyone has a fab Tuesday 🥰

Come on vav we’re waiting on the big comeback 🙄🙄🙄 the big idiot surely will not manage a second day off TikTok her big frillies will be making buttons 🤣🤣

Just realised I used to word big a few times see vanilla this is what describes you best even my brainless fingers know you to well 🤣🤣

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow

Jesus everytime I’m distracted with these weans I’ve got like 5 pages to catch up on 🤦🏻‍♀️

Come on vav we’re waiting on the big comeback 🙄🙄🙄 the big idiot surely will not manage a second day off TikTok her big frillies will be making buttons 🤣🤣

Just realised I used to word big a few times see vanilla this is what describes you best even my brainless fingers know you to well 🤣🤣
Big BPerfect launch on Thursday so she will be making her big entrance soon . She also said she was taking the kids away on 13th cos she’s a top maw 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Big BPerfect launch on Thursday so she will be making her big entrance soon . She also said she was taking the kids away on 13th cos she’s a top maw 🤣
Honestly the amount of tagged folk have done with BPerfect is nuts and Brendan raising money for a mental health charity and using someone like vav I hope his business does fail all the time the s make up is on offer if they don’t they can’t shift it 🤣🤣

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Ohhh god it’s gonna be another your a top maw post 🙄🙄🙄

Is it more se she’s got her name too or the new shop in Glasgow?…
It’s the new lip library launch . She’s in Belfast for it on Thursday . Not sure when “her” bronzer is out but I’m sure she will let everyone know . Still not sold 2000 blushers . Probably can’t give it away now

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Was her council one a 1st floor flat? The ex council she sold was ground floor if I remember. I remember thinking she’s dropped in status after a house to an ex council which made me think the money had dwindled pretty quickly after a couple of years
She’s had more houses than Pam’s changed her crusty knickers

May 13, 2024
scotland
She’s 💯 upto something 🤣 she’s nae sitting crying wondering how she can fix things and actually apologise, take accountability and attempt to salvage herself! No she’ll be plotting how to take someone down without getting caught and we all know it takes longer than a 7hr nap (just cause you basically trolled yourself the other morning vav 🙄🤣)
Or mutely has also had enough of her s and she’s in the boot of his car!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s 💯 upto something 🤣 she’s nae sitting crying wondering how she can fix things and actually apologise, take accountability and attempt to salvage herself! No she’ll be plotting how to take someone down without getting caught and we all know it takes longer than a 7hr nap (just cause you basically trolled yourself the other morning vav 🙄🤣)
Or mutely has also had enough of her s and she’s in the boot of his car!
100% she has still been on Tik tok liking comments so she is just staying off to get her hun all worried about her, some of the messages from her Huns are unreal that I have seen about her going to the solicitor I don’t think that’s a good idear vav and her saying a few months back she was just waiting for a few more pieces of evidence it defo was stuff about HAHM she definitely has met up with the other people, it’s funny how that Claire came off Facebook like a shot after vav outed herself and her with the screenshots. All the brands should be dropping her ass.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What is going on tattle all these account isn’t someone allowed to have a life when they’re in their 20’s everyone has made mistake when we were younger my parents could tell a few stories and even though I didn’t have a abusive birth giver I can imagine how hard it would be not to let them try with grandchildren why is HAHM being attacked for that she is trying to be the bigger person and if they don’t like her make her a thread of her own that thread is for vav and all her wrong doings no one else’s.

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
What is going on tattle all these account isn’t someone allowed to have a life when they’re in their 20’s everyone has made mistake when we were younger my parents could tell a few stories and even though I didn’t have a abusive birth giver I can imagine how hard it would be not to let them try with grandchildren why is HAHM being attacked for that she is trying to be the bigger person and if they don’t like her make her a thread of her own that thread is for vav and all her wrong doings no one else’s.
Anyone makes a thread for her I'll grass, I'll report it every hour on the hour 🤣

Mar 11, 2024
uk

This will
Be killing her being this silent no validation 😂😂😂