Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Anyone makes a thread for her I'll grass, I'll report it every hour on the hour 🤣
It’s nuts I just Seen your comment 4 weeks at uni and that muppet knew her as a person plus if she didn’t have a mother figure around a lot of folk would go off the rails so what’s vav excuse as she has had her awful mad ma right by her side enabling her, I know people who know Sarah and I’ve never heard a bad word against her yeah she was a party girl back in the day and why not.

Last edited:

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
It’s nuts I just Seen your comment 4 weeks at uni and that muppet knew her as a person plus if she didn’t have a mother figure around a lot of folk would go off the rails so what’s vav excuse as she has had her awful mad ma right by her side enabling her, I know people who know Sarah and I’ve never heard a bad word against her yeah she was a party girl back in the day and why not.
If I looked like HAHM I'd have been oot every weekend throwing my vag left right and centre https://i.gifer.com/7JGK.gif

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I can’t believe people are even debating over the Sarah/vav situation. Under no circumstances should Vav have done what she did to Sarah about the abuse from her birth giver! There’s no excuse for it that can make it acceptable , none!! God forbid, something happened to one of Stephs children like that , she wouldn’t just take it lying down either, you’d never hear the end of it! Whether you liked vav or no, any sane minded person knows what it’s disgusting and too far, and if you’re still sticking up for vag then you’re not any better. As she says , karma will come back to get you all arseholes 💋

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I can’t believe people are even debating over the Sarah/vav situation. Under no circumstances should Vav have done what she did to Sarah about the abuse from her birth giver! There’s no excuse for it that can make it acceptable , none!! God forbid, something happened to one of Stephs children like that , she wouldn’t just take it lying down either, you’d never hear the end of it! Whether you liked vav or no, any sane minded person knows what it’s disgusting and too far, and if you’re still sticking up for vag then you’re not any better. As she says , karma will come back to get you all arseholes 💋
Absolutely some of the hun’s comments are vile and they are tagging HAHM in her post which is shocking also nothing vav says when she reappears will change what she did and theirs no way it should be just forgotten about I hope Sarah has got screenshots of vav saying she sent them to family as she put her foot in with that aswell why would you need to do that, and that Sarah can come on and say more when she has went down the legal route as their is defo more to come vav even said herself she had dirt on someone and we now know who it was you awful person.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
What Sarah did in the past has no bearing on what Steph has done . These arseholes can sugar coat it all they want , it was a vile thing to do and if she had an ounce of decency in her body she would be coming on and apologising to everyone for her behaviour . But she won't . It will be Hi guyzzzzz I'm back . Not a fing care in the world . Its not just the fact they had a conversation , shes now shown that conversation to the whole of TT and triggered alot of other people who have gone through the same thing and blatantly lied about it !

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Absolutely some of the hun’s comments are vile and they are tagging HAHM in her post which is shocking also nothing vav says when she reappears will change what she did and theirs no way it should be just forgotten about I hope Sarah has got screenshots of vav saying she sent them to family as she put her foot in with that aswell why would you need to do that, and that Sarah can come on and say more when she has went down the legal route as their is defo more to come vav even said herself she had dirt on someone and we now know who it was you awful person.
It’s horrible behaviour, and of course I wouldn’t wish it on anyone but these “Huns” never know when it could happen to them or their children/grandchildren etc, would they still be saying the same things that they are saying to Sarah? I very highly doubt it

hahahah

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
It’s horrible behaviour, and of course I wouldn’t wish it on anyone but these “Huns” never know when it could happen to them or their children/grandchildren etc, would they still be saying the same things that they are saying to Sarah? I very highly doubt it
I hate vav that is all. Sarah shouldn't have to deal with vavs crap also it'd always someone else fault bar vavs

hahahah

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
If anything , it should be vav getting a hard time (don’t agree with death threats) etc but she should be held accountable for her actions, disgusting
I fully agree she blames everyone but herself ashleigh and now sarah. I have said this alot but I wish cammy family would come out and tell everyone and people might see the truth which for us all who lives in Aberdeen we know the truth

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
The only thing Steph should be doing is publicly apologising to Sarah for the hurt that would have caused. The narcicisst in her won't allow her to do that though, she's never taken responsibility for her F ups in her whole life. She was dying to share those messages and as soon as she had the chance she jumped on it.
People are seeing through her now though, albeit slowly, but you'll never get through to her cult of followers.

Tooodle_ooo

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
The only thing Steph should be doing is publicly apologising to Sarah for the hurt that would have caused. The narcicisst in her won't allow her to do that though, she's never taken responsibility for her F ups in her whole life. She was dying to share those messages and as soon as she had the chance she jumped on it.
People are seeing through her now though, albeit slowly, but you'll never get through to her cult of followers.
she won’t apologise as she never takes accountability for her actions or the hurt and upset she causes others. She knew those messages would be damaging. She would have been gloating the whole time she was messaging her, reeling her in to get more info . Vile

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Was her council one a 1st floor flat? The ex council she sold was ground floor if I remember. I remember thinking she’s dropped in status after a house to an ex council which made me think the money had dwindled pretty quickly after a couple of years

The ground floor one was not bought. She had a flat in cornhill area with Barry that was top floor and she said she signed it all over to him. When she moved out that flat, stayed with her mum her and L got a temp flat and then ended up in the ground floor one in Mastrick