Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Thought the trolls don’t affect your life and you don’t listen to us? Ohh your bothered and I love it💋Your karma is coming

She said a few weeks ago things have been happening and to keep an eye out etc, we’re still waiting so we’ll no hold our breathe for you going down the “legal route”
Couldn’t just put a post up had to stick a photo of herself in it. That tells a bigger story than the garbage she just put on it

partfinks

May 19, 2024
adotlsnd
No doubt it would be the defamation but then again proof …with that whole Johnny depp and amber heard thing there would need to be a decent amount of proof no?…and as you said Scotland and England are worlds apart on everything esp legal/civil cases
Think of the Wagatha case! Everything would get dragged up in court, phones combed through, software used to detect deleted messages etc. what can she actually say? Steven smith made a few funny videos about me to a Beyoncé song? Emz said I use my disabled child for clout? There’s like 100’s of videos on her own TikTok of her parading that poor wee boy for attention. She doesn’t have a leg to stand on with the HAHM stuff.

May 13, 2024
scotland
No actually one more thing! If you’ve been sitting in “receipts ” all this time and allowing yourself to be “bullied” “trolled” “harassed” then why have you allowed it to continue! For attention? For hype? To plead the poor me card and get a following? To be the centre of speculation? None of it makes sense! And it screams narc

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Onwards and upwards and I bet its never spoken about again and nothing will happen . Perfect timing for her to do off to Belfast . I'm glad shes blocked me cos I could not listen to her pish !
Totally! But one things for sure this will stick with her just like the cammy situation she’ll always now be associated as co-noodling with a child abuser

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
No actually one more thing! If you’ve been sitting in “receipts ” all this time and allowing yourself to be “bullied” “trolled” “harassed” then why have you allowed it to continue! For attention? For hype? To plead the poor me card and get a following? To be the centre of speculation? None of it makes sense! And it screams narc
This bcos sure as hell I’d be showing them …well the ones that don’t incriminate me 🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Afternoon 🙏🏼
My fella has been awfy kind and passed me on a gastro bug 🤢
Been curled up like a pretzel.

Vavs post - she has nothing and knows she has nothing so if she creates the narrative that she’s been advised legally not to discuss it, this will free her of having to mention it again in the hope it will be forgotten about.
It’s taken her 48 hours to get her strength back, what can happen legally on 1.5 business days? Would take longer to get an appointment.
Ie: stinky’s dad has told her what to write while she sorts herself out.

She wasn’t struggling with the bullying and mental health when she was discussing intimate details of another woman SEVEN months ago. But of course putting ‘a year’ seems like she’s endured suffering for longer.
I really don’t think she understands the emotional suffering she’s added to Sarah by airing those messages of her birth givers clear distain and her VENDETTA against her own child. If I use her own words.
Sarah will have enough evidence to show her birth givers historic abuse and her many attempts at contact, and Vav has shown she’s part of another attempt, I’ll also appearing to show they’ve discussed doing something to Sarah to make her stop (whatever Vav thinks she’s doing). Sarah also said she was sent screen shot. Do believe that’s why her flying monkeys have come out asking questions about proof and receipts to hopefully find out what she’s up against.
Yes last year was wild with silly tiktoks flying about and yes it did get immature. We all enjoyed the show.
But none of that is a clear OK to talk to another woman’s abuser. You don’t get any more despicable.
You hate this woman Vav, you clearly tell this birth giver she bullies your daughter as it’s in her replies. Why would you try help a relationship of someone who bullies your child.
The thing about ‘trolls’ is they keep receipts. You can just pop on tattle and see a screen shot of your darling daughter coming for her choosing to breastfeed. That doesn’t tell me lily is scared or upset. Or you’d need to own up it was you, therefore admitting you’ve put your daughter in danger of repercussions.

Does making piss take TikTok’s give free passage to get in to intimate details with a persons abuser? No.
Does replying to your daughter’s comments give a free passage to get in to a conversation with this person? No.

For a long time you’ve alluded to having dirt one someone. ‘I could expose it all but I’m not like that’. You were revelling in that tiktok.
To then go and expose it all trying to clear your name, and cause emotional damage to someone else.

You also said you’d given a family member a polite request to have someone stop their bullying. Was this that person? You didn’t show that in the reply. Was more said? Was that fabricated? Was it in person??

Your web of lies are catching up.

Vav won’t be welcome many places, and if brands decide to keep someone who gets in bed with an abuser, do them and their company.
BPerfect Brendan is a mental health advocate. If he can see that and justify her actions it says a lot about the brand.
I’ve nothing against the man apart from he chooses to make Vav feel like she’s something.
However this is character defining.

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Thought the trolls don’t affect your life and you don’t listen to us? Ohh your bothered and I love it💋Your karma is coming

She said a few weeks ago things have been happening and to keep an eye out etc, we’re still waiting so we’ll no hold our breathe for you going down the “legal route”
1. She has been advised to say nothing yet here she is posting about it and playing the victim yet again
2. Saying I’ll be “back on social media tomorrow” even though she’s literally on SM posting that sty statement (make it make sense)
3. Vav is a t

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It’s very hard to prove defamation afaik. But you’d need to prove what was said/posted/written was totally untrue AND that it had caused harm to her reputation. She does enough harm herself 🤣 she won’t actually do anything - just bluster as usual. 🙄
Thanks for that got no clue but from what I’ve seen with high profile (as we know big vag is not ) cases is that in any case evidence strong bloody evidence

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
You only need to look at the video she has used and the music to know this is classic narc stuff. She can’t stay away but she is still taking no credibility for her part in this.

She’s got to say this legal s to make her wee fans think she’s on it but she tells the truth at the end… she’s gonna have to get the trolls out her head to succeed. She used the world try. She will try and fail because each one of us lives rent free and our opinions matter more than her huns. Why come her or tattle to read about yourself? It’s more likely there is a legal case being taken on by someone else and she cannot speak about it.

This is just classic narc stuff she will be back to bad boss b tomorrow. And that again is what everyone fin hates… coming on dancing or thinkin she’s stunning…

Steph for your sake I hope it’s a graceful comeback because I’m telling you, you’re on the verge of total cancellation. (Which is what we al want haha)

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

What an utter load of nonsense that is Steph you have been caught out and still trying to pretend that it is everyone else and what Excatly you keeping everything of people are speaking all about what you are doing and you have interfered in something that is none of your business and you are the only bully.

May 13, 2024
scotland
This bcos sure as hell I’d be showing them …well the ones that don’t incriminate me 🤣
Exactly 🤣 if someone popped into my account and was like “yer nae a natural blonde” “yer nae a size 14” “you used aunt Bessie Yorkies you didn’t make them” I’d be like aye ok have at it 🤣🤣 whatever 🤷🏽‍♀️ but if folk were firing about accusations like they have with her I’d be right on there talking and setting it straight! And nae letting it rumbling on for yrs