Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 9, 2024
My little boy got a wee girl in his nursery who has autism something for Valentine’s Day this year, he specifically said her. I said oh is … your friend and he said “yeah mum but she doesn’t speak she just makes noises, but I do sign language to her and it makes her laugh” I was sobbing 😭😭😭
My little granddaughter was born with severe degenerative hearing loss. We found out at 6 weeks old. Every family member and friend from the oldest to the youngest started sign courses. The youngest being her sister who was 2 at the time and her great grandmother who was almost 80. Our little one has lived with profound loss now for 6 years, she goes to mainstream school and the school even runs sign classes. She is AMAZING, beautiful, and intelligent and all of us doing that journey with her was the best thing ever - why on earth would a mum and all the rest of a child’s loved ones not move heaven and earth to give their child a voice and the confidence to be heard? It’s part of all our lives now. I even volunteer 5 hours a week at our local SEN school and although we were all initially devastated at the diagnosis, our little one brought everyone closer and made me so incredibly proud - it’s simple- we love her and her hearing loss is part of her so we love that too. If anyone of my family had said they wouldn’t learn or didn’t have the time - then I am sorry but they would not been included in our family any more.
Is this true? Did she really say she didn’t have time to learn how to communicate with her child? Is this not abuse? I’m so shocked!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Thanks for that got no clue but from what I’ve seen with high profile (as we know big vag is not ) cases is that in any case evidence strong bloody evidence
I have a very good friend who is lawyer, we were discussing defamation months ago, nothing to do with Vav tho. She was telling me defamation is extremely difficult to prove. Vav would need to prove everything is untrue. A cease and desist letter does not mean someone is legally obligated to comply either, however in HAHM case, if she got one sent to her birth giver it can be the first step to court action if that person refused to comply.

May 24, 2024
The World
My little granddaughter was born with severe degenerative hearing loss. We found out at 6 weeks old. Every family member and friend from the oldest to the youngest started sign courses. The youngest being her sister who was 2 at the time and her great grandmother who was almost 80. Our little one has lived with profound loss now for 6 years, she goes to mainstream school and the school even runs sign classes. She is AMAZING, beautiful, and intelligent and all of us doing that journey with her was the best thing ever - why on earth would a mum and all the rest of a child’s loved ones not move heaven and earth to give their child a voice and the confidence to be heard? It’s part of all our lives now. I even volunteer 5 hours a week at our local SEN school and although we were all initially devastated at the diagnosis, our little one brought everyone closer and made me so incredibly proud - it’s simple- we love her and her hearing loss is part of her so we love that too. If anyone of my family had said they wouldn’t learn or didn’t have the time - then I am sorry but they would not been included in our family any more.
Is this true? Did she really say she didn’t have time to learn how to communicate with her child? Is this not abuse? I’m so shocked!
She doesn’t have time to teach him makaton and doesn’t potty train him because the nursery have said he’s not ready…

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Afternoon 🙏🏼
My fella has been awfy kind and passed me on a gastro bug 🤢
Been curled up like a pretzel.

Vavs post - she has nothing and knows she has nothing so if she creates the narrative that she’s been advised legally not to discuss it, this will free her of having to mention it again in the hope it will be forgotten about.
It’s taken her 48 hours to get her strength back, what can happen legally on 1.5 business days? Would take longer to get an appointment.
Ie: stinky’s dad has told her what to write while she sorts herself out.

She wasn’t struggling with the bullying and mental health when she was discussing intimate details of another woman SEVEN months ago. But of course putting ‘a year’ seems like she’s endured suffering for longer.
I really don’t think she understands the emotional suffering she’s added to Sarah by airing those messages of her birth givers clear distain and her VENDETTA against her own child. If I use her own words.
Sarah will have enough evidence to show her birth givers historic abuse and her many attempts at contact, and Vav has shown she’s part of another attempt, I’ll also appearing to show they’ve discussed doing something to Sarah to make her stop (whatever Vav thinks she’s doing). Sarah also said she was sent screen shot. Do believe that’s why her flying monkeys have come out asking questions about proof and receipts to hopefully find out what she’s up against.
Yes last year was wild with silly tiktoks flying about and yes it did get immature. We all enjoyed the show.
But none of that is a clear OK to talk to another woman’s abuser. You don’t get any more despicable.
You hate this woman Vav, you clearly tell this birth giver she bullies your daughter as it’s in her replies. Why would you try help a relationship of someone who bullies your child.
The thing about ‘trolls’ is they keep receipts. You can just pop on tattle and see a screen shot of your darling daughter coming for her choosing to breastfeed. That doesn’t tell me lily is scared or upset. Or you’d need to own up it was you, therefore admitting you’ve put your daughter in danger of repercussions.

Does making piss take TikTok’s give free passage to get in to intimate details with a persons abuser? No.
Does replying to your daughter’s comments give a free passage to get in to a conversation with this person? No.

For a long time you’ve alluded to having dirt one someone. ‘I could expose it all but I’m not like that’. You were revelling in that tiktok.
To then go and expose it all trying to clear your name, and cause emotional damage to someone else.

You also said you’d given a family member a polite request to have someone stop their bullying. Was this that person? You didn’t show that in the reply. Was more said? Was that fabricated? Was it in person??

Your web of lies are catching up.

Vav won’t be welcome many places, and if brands decide to keep someone who gets in bed with an abuser, do them and their company.
BPerfect Brendan is a mental health advocate. If he can see that and justify her actions it says a lot about the brand.
I’ve nothing against the man apart from he chooses to make Vav feel like she’s something.
However this is character defining.
All of this 🙌 and I hope you’re feeling a bit better x

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I have a very good friend who is lawyer, we were discussing defamation months ago, nothing to do with Vav tho. She was telling me defamation is extremely difficult to prove. Vav would need to prove everything is untrue. A cease and desist letter does not mean someone is legally obligated to comply either, however in HAHM case, if she got one sent to her birth giver it can be the first step to court action if that person refused to comply.
Think vav might just open that can of worms with all this and it couldn’t happen to a nastier person, her life will be looked into aswell not just the people she accuses I hope she is ready for that.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
She needs some proper PR

Everything about that latest essay is deflection and playing victim

And don't get me started on the photo of her getting her makeup & hair done. Again it's her being defensive saying " look at me boss b@**h!"

Also who wrote that, the spelling is actually decent?!
I think someone’s written it for her! I was thinking the exact same, no spelling mistakes for once. Maybe her dyslexia has taken time off aswell

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She needs a team of people.
She caught up here fast
I need a bliddy team to function the now 😂😂😂😂
See unless she has solid concrete proof that any of the girls are behind any of the s that comes out her gob, which she won’t have, the police will not entertain her, it’s so bliddy hard. I’ve spent a lot of time with police over the years and unfortunately most recently the last few weeks, they hate Snapchat, TikTok as its a hell of a lot of work even if it’s possible to get stuff from it.
The difference is Vag you came from your own account, with that coupon of yours and admitted about you conversing with this woman 🤦🏻‍♀️ you can’t deny it and if they have read these messages or a lawyer I pretty sure they would notice it was a full blown convo and not one sided!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
They could also contest it, if Vag gets one would she really contest it and put a fight up against it, I think not

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
She needs some proper PR

Everything about that latest essay is deflection and playing victim

And don't get me started on the photo of her getting her makeup & hair done. Again it's her being defensive saying " look at me boss b@**h!"

Also who wrote that, the spelling is actually decent?!
Exactly that’s definitely not her that’s wrote it. Maybe typed it up but that is all she’s done. She continually makes a laughing stock of herself

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Can’t wait to see how this plays out, she’s going to need big pockets to fund solicitors, legal fees etc. Especially as so many people dislike her, who’s she going to pick first.
And saying Mrs full Monty, Aurora, gingerbread on CC say mean things doesn’t count. You first need proof, proof that this person has indeed gone out of their way to personally be malicious, ie phone calls, texts. You need it all down in writing, evidence facts. Not I think someone slashed my tyres and pissed in my ice bath.

May 24, 2024
The World
Can’t wait to see how this plays out, she’s going to need big pockets to fund solicitors, legal fees etc. Especially as so many people dislike her, who’s she going to pick first.
And saying Mrs full Monty, Aurora, gingerbread on CC say mean things doesn’t count. You first need proof, proof that this person has indeed gone out of their way to personally be malicious, ie phone calls, texts. You need it all down in writing, evidence facts. Not I think someone slashed my tyres and pissed in my ice bath.
And sent me a card with my writing on it saying I’m not a size 14. Arrest me.. I mean them