Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
No one find it strange how thereā€™s so many new accounts on here especially today? Could be people actually finding out the true vav from the Sarah situation but Iā€™m very cautious of them all šŸ«£

I made an account on Saturday because of all of the stuff that's happened. I totally understand you all being cautious. I didn't really love/hate her but followed her, but since reading through I'm actually sickened. šŸ˜¢

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
No he proposed to her after 6 months. The happiest she has ever been and the one to put up with her and L diva strops
I thought it was about 4 months, never understood the rush to get married, the story about ovulation kits did go through my mind at the time. Something must have snapped for him to up and leave. Still reckon he would have left sooner had it not been for covid then again maybe she pushed him once too often

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Can you give us a rundown?
So basically sheā€™s asking people to get Lewis to contact her about the sen thing they done in Edinburgh, saying sheā€™ll send him nudes , asked what heā€™s into and sheā€™ll do it for him to recognise the stuff they are doing for the sen children. Saying sheā€™s going to get done for being a stalker because sheā€™s messaged him over 500 messages , describing it doesnā€™t even do it justice. Iā€™ll go and separate the video into 20 second videos so I can upload it easier