Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
this t is just getting on my wick trying to make out that she is the victim I really don’t get her followers she contacted Someone’s abuser like honestly how is that normal behaviour, Steph we know you read here you a disgusting human I have never met anyone who preaches so much about mental health then acts so vile toward people and that includes your followers you want it clean in your comment section because you don’t want to be asked about it you hide behind a phone I hope you are slapped with a restraining order and your bull about taking legal action you going to get everyone on Tik tok Facebook, tattle and here dealt with I think not, their is nothing they can do you live in your own little world and someday you time with come and it will all be over because you truly deserve to be off any form of social media.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Shameful from nana mac onwards and upwards how cruel is that someone going through childhood trauma doesn’t just get over it and Nicola elrick you Ken folk who are friends with Sarah how she can think think vav isn’t in the wrong is Beyond me.
IMG_3393.jpeg IMG_3394.jpeg IMG_3395.jpeg
Thing is Cole & Abbie its not FAKE, Go on VaV tell your new pals about the charity money go on ...WeDareya 🤣

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Shameful from nana mac onwards and upwards how cruel is that someone going through childhood trauma doesn’t just get over it and Nicola elrick you Ken folk who are friends with Sarah how she can think think vav isn’t in the wrong is Beyond me.
IMG_3393.jpeg IMG_3394.jpeg IMG_3395.jpeg
Tracy A I'll stick my 2 fingers right up your arse or eyeballs ... you choose 😃