Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
That infuriated me too. It’s not your fault she got abused… wow!! No one said it was. What is her fault is pairing up with an abuser to cause further emotional distress.
So blinded by their allegiance to the sewer rat, they can’t see right from wrong. 😑
I truly believe she has it coming though.

I hope so 🤬🤬🤬 that morning video has really pissed me off. She will soon be back doing clap back after clap back. She can't help it because she LOVES the drama any drama. Always has been like that and will always be like that

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
She’s actually trying to be calmer and quieter. It’s embarrassing. She’s been told to tone down her loud mouth and the way she was behaving. Notice how toned down her make up was as well 😂😂😂 you’re still a t staff
Hahahaha she’s an arsehole😂”oh I’m going back to days in the life’s” oh so sitting in pip mansion, doing do all all day and going drives in your car , so exciting 🤩🤩🤩

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
This Mornings video is a disgrace apologieing to her followers for the change in her content where is your apology to HAHM for the awful thing you did Steph, this ignoring accountability for anything you have done is getting beyond a joke, your have made a person relive her trauma that she was trying to heal from and just completely ignored the part you have played, you should not be getting any opportunities coming your way as you were interacting with someone’s abuser and it’s so sick that you can’t even address it and just pretend it didn’t happen. Absolutely disgusting behaviour and I hope even more so Sarah is getting solicitors onto your ass.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq72vhnog65muckckrh0.mp4
Can’t even watch that, what a vile, evil scum bag she is

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I hope so 🤬🤬🤬 that morning video has really pissed me off. She will soon be back doing clap back after clap back. She can't help it because she LOVES the drama any drama. Always has been like that and will always be like that
it was prob recorded last night, doesn't look like there's much natural light coming in, either that's a hologram on her forehead or the ring light

Mar 8, 2024
Hahahaha she’s an arsehole😂”oh I’m going back to days in the life’s” oh so sitting in pip mansion, doing do all all day and going drives in your car , so exciting 🤩🤩🤩
Sure she shows that anyway cus she posts so many videos at home, applying make up, then staying at home, every day 😂😂😂 she really is an utter arsehole. Aimee done this as well a while ago. They can’t help themselves but to clap back and be loud.. staffs soft voice and calm nature won’t last long, her eyebrows will be back in her hair line and she will be shouting morning guyyssss!!! In a matter of days

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Post up for over 2 hrs and under 2k likes, under 200 comments, not the engagement she thought she would get eh? Followers have went up right enough, how much did that cost you Vag…. Nothing reflects what it really is with this idiot!
Content will be sooooo riveting 😭

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Post up for over 2 hrs and under 2k likes, under 200 comments, not the engagement she thought she would get eh? Followers have went up right enough, how much did that cost you Vag…. Nothing reflects what it really is with this idiot!
Content will be sooooo riveting 😭
She’s probably paid to make up for people unfollowing her

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’ve just watched that idiots morning video again, I’m sorry but as calm and mousy as she’s trying to come across. It’s still a clap back in my opinion just not a loud and lairy one 😡 the digs, they sly eyes that I’d gladly stick my fingers right through….
She can never hide her true self, once you see it, its always there

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She's prob been told to do a reset by her management which angers me even more. They only care about the coin not the harm their avon agents create. A manager would need be as much a narc as her to allow her to carry on without any repercussions. Rotten to the core with greed, the lot of them
This 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
That’s all they’re worried about and the back lash that will come their way but it’s going to be worse for them and her when it all comes out what has really went on!!!
That Deanne English 😡😭 ‘you have so many behind you’ 😂😂😂😂 Deanne hen do the bliddy maths 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s less than 2% if she’s lucky

Apr 26, 2024
uk
This 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
That’s all they’re worried about and the back lash that will come their way but it’s going to be worse for them and her when it all comes out what has really went on!!!
That Deanne English 😡😭 ‘you have so many behind you’ 😂😂😂😂 Deanne hen do the bliddy maths 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s less than 2% if she’s lucky
Honestly, There are 5 - 10 of her huns that go out of their way to jump into their defence and that Deanne is number 1 desperado!