Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Trouble is her brands don’t give a s about how many filters she uses when advertising their products, TT don’t care either as long as engagement and sales come in. At some point it will just cease and then she will have to have go on OF’s and stomp about to earn her rent money. She can live of Max’s benefits once rent is covered
This is so true! One day as you said it’ll all
Come crashing down! There’s no back up plan vav thinks tikok is the be all and end all! Cant come quick enough!!

May 24, 2024
The World
Tesco wouldn’t have dropped her because of a what a troll wrote in an email. They’ve supplied the video and they’ve watched the video and made their own mind up on the context of it.
If they didn’t think whoever wrote the email or tagged them in the video had a point I’m sure they’ve have ignored the communication and carried on.
People can think for themselves (apart from huns), they obviously didn’t like the tone of the tiktok.

What’s so fing difficult for people to understand that people can make decisions for themselves

As the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.
You can show them the video but you can’t make them think what you think…. Unless they see it too.

Its annoying how thick they are

May 24, 2024
The World
IMG_8482.jpeg
Trying Not To Laugh Colin Mochrie GIF by Prime Video Canada

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Probably all the ASA’s and maybe someone looked beyond the large paid for following and actually saw how trampy and boring she is, also they must’ve had a lot of negative traffic to their own page generated because of her. She’s a disgusting lazy lying scrote just like vilevavron.
Vav doesn't have a lot of time to make a video going around Tesco with her trolley saying how great they were with M. It would be just like her to try and gain from someone’s misery. Chop chop Vav

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Tesco wouldn’t have dropped her because of a what a troll wrote in an email. They’ve supplied the video and they’ve watched the video and made their own mind up on the context of it.
If they didn’t think whoever wrote the email or tagged them in the video had a point I’m sure they’ve have ignored the communication and carried on.
People can think for themselves (apart from huns), they obviously didn’t like the tone of the tiktok.

What’s so fing difficult for people to understand that people can make decisions for themselves

As the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.
You can show them the video but you can’t make them think what you think…. Unless they see it too.

Its annoying how thick they are
Brands must surely look at their content before accepting them, could it have been ones her management sent? So if Aimee is saying it’s not because of that video then what is it Aims? Did “trolls“ also mention the poor me Eeyore ones, not reliable for events etc

May 24, 2024
The World
On insta setting up ask me anything 🙄 Also sharing Aimee’s meme and one of her own. Aimee would do well to pay more attention to her “friend” As for Vavs meme, thats her to a T or Mr T
Correct Vav. You’re a very very weak woman.
We discuss you. That’s it.
You on the other hand have vengeance on many.
Outside this forum I live a very peaceful positive life, I don’t talk about anyone.
You are just the biggest lying narcissist I’ve ever come across and you should have your karma, even if it takes a little helping hand to happen by ‘trolls’ showing you in true light.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Brands must surely look at their content before accepting them, could it have been ones her management sent? So if Aimee is saying it’s not because of that video then what is it Aims? Did “trolls“ also mention the poor me Eeyore ones, not reliable for events etc
Poor woman had period pain now ! No idea how she managed to birth a child !!

May 24, 2024
The World
I see that young lass Erica Roberts was at Bperfect. She’s an Edinburgh lass like me (been away 20 years though). I actually rate her (for what I know of her), she’s funny.

I hope to god she doesn’t mix with Vav because they are both Scottish. Not that Vav would she interest, Erica doesn’t have enough followers and she’s well prettier than Vav.