Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
The haircut thing pisses me off and the poster is right. Even though it’s probably an account Steph just created to troll herself on her burner.

She needs to create a hair cutting routine. Something that happens everything he gets his hair cut and he would cope better. Plus it needs to be regular! She doesn’t provide the right structure for him so she’s far from a good mum 🤣

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Ahahahahaha honestly she’s laughable. “Not showing m as much” she can’t help herself. She’s complaining people slagging off her child, sorry but last time I checked, you speak negatively about him more than anyone, and if you put it On a public app, then people will have opinions. Calls herself a hairdresser bit canny cut hair🤪 she’s a riot

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cq98tovog65gv05siafg.mp4
    2.2 MB
  • v0f044gc0000cq9aklfog65mauqjh3g0.mp4
    25.6 MB

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Sarah if you read here ♥️

What a beautiful dignified post your a pure soul 🫶🏻 “us trolls” stand with you 💋
Me and my trolls stand with Sarah. Sending the same sentiments as my trolls, hugs and smiles. Wish I could let her know I’m real and know someone she knows who also says she’s a beautiful soul 🩷

Attachments

• IMG_4161.jpeg
    IMG_4161.jpeg
    313.9 KB · Views: 39

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Ahahahahaha honestly she’s laughable. “Not showing m as much” she can’t help herself. She’s complaining people slagging off her child, sorry but last time I checked, you speak negatively about him more than anyone, and if you put it On a public app, then people will have opinions. Calls herself a hairdresser bit canny cut hair🤪 she’s a riot
Wants us to believe she can pull his hair down so it’s the same length. My eyes say naw

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Erm no one is sharing your videos Steph so don’t flatter yourself and you’re happy to comment on other people’s children with your old tweets and you can’t help but bite back your incapable of staying in your own lane.
Only people sharing and saving her videos are her hun stalkers and creepy men. All those GRWM in her bra and knickers sitting on w⚓️s hard drives. Worse the ones of M. That would make me shudder