Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Is that a holiday we’re meant to be jealous of? Wahahaha we know why you booked, hide away, you get a holiday, leave M in the pool while you do your thing and to show off to the huns who can only afford your blush. 🤣 I’m off soon to a friends villa in Cyprus, yes Vav they own it, in a residential area and only let friends and family use it, large open space with a totally secure garden, large pool, BBQ in fact everything I need, harbour with pubs, restaurants all close by. So your overpriced Jet2 package holiday ain’t my thing, more like minks with money on tour
We’re off to a villa also renting it. It’s an extended family holiday villas are so much better can get your washing done 😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
We’re off to a villa also renting it. It’s an extended family holiday villas are so much better can get your washing done 😂
Same here, stayed at the last place they had which was a ground floor apartment with a massive terrace in a small block also with a pool but they got stuck there in lockdown so thought why not buy a villa and its literally just round the corner from their old place 🤣

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Same here . Sister in law has a flat in Tenerife . We are heading over in September . Stunning big terrace right at the pool . 2 bedrooms , 2 bathrooms , Washing machine and dishwasher . Bloody brilliant coming home with clean clothes ! She can ram her 6k holiday up her arse