Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Who in the crackhead Morticia Addams is that😳😳
I checked out her videos, I will never ever get that time back again 🥱
bored ugly betty GIF

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Sometimes they do in the evening, but they have had a few huns over there today. Maybe they need a breather from the stupidity they have to endure trying to work out what the huns saying, when they lack grammar and punctuation skills.
What sort of person goes to a parody account to give them a piece of their mind? 🤣🤣🤣

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
She’s definitely made that account to post that comment to post about it, to therefor get engagement🙄Your boring, you exposing your son is boring, the whole situation is boring.

She doesn’t care about Ms condition, no one does, not in a bad way but he’s not the first to have these things, and won’t be the last. I bet she was the kind of person to say about children in buggies etc and that’s why she’s making a massive deal.

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cqan2b7og65qb60gusd0.mp4
    4.3 MB
  • IMG_1018.png
    IMG_1018.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 38
Mar 8, 2024
I wish she would stop putting her son on TikTok. My heart breaks seeing him. He’s so beautiful and needs protecting. She says about advocating etc for him she can do that she doesn’t need to show him though.

It was only a week ago she wasn't go to share so much of him ...I think he's featured everyday since (or not far off!!) same with no clap backs 🙄🙄😡
Woman is an absolute grade A t

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Just goes to show. You can take yourself away to the sunshine and have ‘lots of money’ but you’re always gonna be bitter and unhappy. Your lifestyle will never bring you happiness vav. It comes from within and you’re just a negative entity to the core.
.Another disorder for her, plutomania, abnormal desire for wealth. She’s got absolutely no class, not even a whiff of sophistication. You can take the Staffy out the schemey but not the schemey out of the Staffy