Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her children do nothing back home because of her reputation and taking them on Holliday to Spain where it’s catered for max if I am holiday I certainly wouldn’t be posting as much as she does plus wouldn’t be posting my non verbal son and that he had an accident in a pool which if it was cleaned he shouldn’t be in if he has a tummy bug.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That is the thing she hasn’t been out the hotel we’ve been on holiday and theirs been so much things to do we haven’t had to go out the hotel but don’t come on the internet saying we are showing our children the world he see’s nothing because she can’t be assed the rest of the holidays he will be stuck in pop mansion on his iPad and lily in her room as she is miles from her school and friends.

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
I’m confused as to why taking him to an all inclusive is showing him the world. As for code brown then she is majorly at fault. He should have had in swim nappy surprised she never videoed that next.. or is that another story that never happened and the incident happened in the main pool involving somebody else but she’s flipped round to herself for content. I don’t believe a word that comes out that cretins mouth

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Howling. Floating about like one of M’s jobbies
IMG_8548.jpeg
She uses filters she doesn’t know what her body looks like and she isn’t that comfortable makes me mad as other women think they look her size when she claims to be a 10/12 when she is not. Maybe start practicing what you preach Steph your fooling no one.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Howling. Floating about like one of M’s jobbies
IMG_8548.jpeg

Wear the bikini while she’s floating in her killer whale swimsuit
Pool Party Summer GIF