Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
She uses filters she doesn’t know what her body looks like and she isn’t that comfortable makes me mad as other women think they look her size when she claims to be a 10/12 when she is not. Maybe start practicing what you preach Steph your fooling no one.
Exactly this!!!! If she was so comfortable and thought “ do that “ she wouldn’t use filters in every video including slimming filters in every single one or airbrush her belly slimmer. fing weapon she is

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I can't even watch these vids anymore . Dirty deletes people commenting on safeguarding ( from what I see in comments ) and the fact she's told the world about pool incident and lastly Mark , is a bloody weirdo that seem's to have the inability to string a sentence together . She's a fkn train crash . I'm so annoyed and wish that law on children being on the internet would be pushed through on TT . I actually think she get's a kick out of it .

Last edited:

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Poor max. Imagine being that sick to share things like that about him. Sooner Petr takes control the better. Max needs away from that heefer.
I personally don’t think Petr cares that much or he would have stopped it a while ago especially when he was told that Vermin Vav was showing him sleeping in his bed when she was trying to get Irish koreys cock.
She is publicly humiliating her child on the internet for everyone to see🤬

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I personally don’t think Petr cares that much or he would have stopped it a while ago especially when he was told that Vermin Vav was showing him sleeping in his bed when she was trying to get Irish koreys cock.
She is publicly humiliating her child on the internet for everyone to see🤬
She probably bullies him and hes not got a say! There is no way that isnt the case.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Wear the bikini while she’s floating in her killer whale swimsuit
Pool Party Summer GIF
I was getting killer whale vibes as well

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I’m confused as to why taking him to an all inclusive is showing him the world. As for code brown then she is majorly at fault. He should have had in swim nappy surprised she never videoed that next.. or is that another story that never happened and the incident happened in the main pool involving somebody else but she’s flipped round to herself for content. I don’t believe a word that comes out that cretins mouth
I was watching Annalivia from Salou ... apparently someone poo'd in their pool twice :cautious: . Wonder if thats where Steph got the idea :sneaky:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Is she alright cos this isnt a sane persons post is it. What is she actualy doing. im howling.
I don’t get the connection she’s trying to make of life not waiting with caring about how your body looks and wearing a bikini especially from someone who cares so much about her own body she dials the filters up and won’t show it in it’s true form. Nor is she wearing a bikini or shown wearing one on any of her trips to the sunshine.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Also the way she pushes max down that slide and drags him under the water
She goes down about 3 days before him cos of her weight and cos she hits the water first he goes under her wave.

When I go down into water with my kids I make sure they don’t go under because my dad did it to me as a child (just as vav is doing) and im still traumatised 🤣🤣🤣 my kids don’t like being underwater. Max doesn’t seem to mind but still!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I don’t get the connection she’s trying to make of life not waiting with caring about how your body looks and wearing a bikini especially from someone who cares so much about her own body she dials the filters up and won’t show it in it’s true form. Nor is she wearing a bikini or shown wearing one on any of her trips to the sunshine.
She’s spent half the year wearing them in her garden … she just wants attention ⚠️

Apr 30, 2024
scotland
horrendous telling that story about max and the s in the pool poor wee lamb gets no privacy and how is that educating the world as vac puts it. Sorry if it’s already been said cause I’m still catching up but she said “it wasn’t even one I could fish out” I was like aye mink would probs fish it out and not say anything to anyone 🤮🤮