Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
You are bang on and its fing frustrating watching her! But she isn't a true SEN mum.

She isn't trying any strategies.
She isn't using now next then boards.
She is refusing to learn makaton.
She breaks his personal boundaries both publicly and at home by forcing affection and parading him on the internet
A true sen parent learns about their childs difficulties and marches out into the world looking for ways to help their kid.

She isnt even a cerebral palsy advocate and voice cos she chooses designer shoes instead of max's splints and gives him gummies that are contraindicated with anti - spasm medication (baclofen if anyone looks it up magnesium is a huge no!)

So she cant do anything but clap back to comments that call her out, she cant give advice because she has none to give has no boundaries so when max is in public she has no control over him. This is why she ignored Sabrina Kinsella, and only responds to negativity.

But all that aside - I said yesterday that Max isn't autistic, and I'm 100% sticking with it. So for me she isn't even a SEN Mum, she isn't in an ASN community and her content is soooooo unrelatable to true SEN parents.

Don't let her make you feel bad because you're genuinely fried having an authentic ASN journey, Its bloody hard, especially in the holidays and the routine has gone to se. Our kids have high needs which means there is no you time. Do you have some support? Once the kids have had their melatonin tonight, pencil in some you time, put a wee facemask on, read a book in a cosy bath and try not to think about your kids for just ten minutes/ half an hour and don't feel guilty about it. If you cant clear your mind, hum - you cant think and hum at the same time for some reason it doesn't work! Dont forget that you are amazing and its ok to feel that your're pouring from an empty cup. You got this Mama xxxxxx
Love this ❤️

Also sat here humming & trying to think 💭

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Sounds like bloody elphaba that’s something he would do. He loves the drama. Like staff. She’s a fing tit. Makes up se for drama and to have something to talk about. Sad cow
Shes caught up with here or tattle and decided to use it as content nothing more.

No way staff would interupt her to say someone contacted the hotel UNLESS she has been told not to film other guests. Will see if the content stops of other guests in the pool. On a personal level its ok.... for your own fb but 460 odd K reign it in.

But yeh... ive got doubts - especially if you had been told to not post other guests and she's posted that... its a FU to the hotel not the trolls!

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Aww babe. Sending you a virtual hug 🫂

Tbh I’ve learnt nothing from her about autism. I’ve learnt more here than I have from here. She never actually talks about it does she, ever?
Has a word salad about stimming and not potty training but that’s it.
I wouldn’t call her an advocate. She’s not even an advocate for her own son.

She would rather humiliate him online, which is emotional abuse, and tell the world everything he can’t do and how hard her life it.

She’s a drain
Same I've learnt more from here and Tattle on SEN and Autism from parents with real struggles and real lives!

Last edited:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
And yes you are on 24/7 to moderate comments because AGAIN you've got approve all comments on which means you're literally sitting there approving them so they can show! I can comment on one account and not see it on the other so where is the comment? Limbo till you approve it you batshit crazy bastard.

Do you actually believe your on lies steph?? worrying... that you approved comments saying hotels name because you WANT it to be googled by your followers so you can show off.

You are wired to the moon - you're the weirdo!!!!! Genuinely - you cant see it. Its WILD!!

Mar 8, 2024
Shes caught up with here or tattle and decided to use it as content nothing more.

No way staff would interupt her to say someone contacted the hotel UNLESS she has been told not to film other guests. Will see if the content stops of other guests in the pool. On a personal level its ok.... for your own fb but 460 odd K reign it in.

But yeh... ive got doubts - especially if you had been told to not post other guests and she's posted that... its a FU to the hotel not the trolls!
I hope people have complained about her cus she is filming other kids and people and posting it. So I absolutely hope it’s a guest who’s complained. She takes the piss doesn’t she. She thinks she can do as she pleases

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I hope people have complained about her cus she is filming other kids and people and posting it. So I absolutely hope it’s a guest who’s complained. She takes the piss doesn’t she. She thinks she can do as she pleases
Thats what i mean, If the hotel have addressed concerns for the privacy of their guests - thats a clap back to the hotel, not the trolls. So disrespectful. She doesnt think her little plans through!

Mar 8, 2024
Thats what i mean, If the hotel have addressed concerns for the privacy of their guests - thats a clap back to the hotel, not the trolls. So disrespectful. She doesnt think her little plans through!
Yeah I knew I had read it wrong. Sorry I was wrong in the way i replied. It’s cus I haven’t seen her video about it.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Yeah I knew I had read it wrong. Sorry I was wrong in the way i replied. It’s cus I haven’t seen her video about it.
I think if I was a guest, Id be unhappy about being filmed to 460k people so if this is a genuine thing, it may have just been someone who saw themselves or their child on her video.

Lets see how this pans out - if she films the main pool again - shes lying.

Mar 8, 2024
I think if I was a guest, Id be unhappy about being filmed to 460k people so if this is a genuine thing, it may have just been someone who saw themselves or their child on her video.

Lets see how this pans out - if she films the main pool again - shes lying.
Yeah that’s true. She always gets caught out in her lies. Silly bint
I wouldn’t be happy either if I saw myself on some dickheads TikTok

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
And she's telling everyone in comments it's a dog toy from b&m so they go out and do the same 😳

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240717_200718_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240717_200718_Google.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20240717_200614_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240717_200614_Google.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20240717_200518_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240717_200518_Google.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20240717_200518_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240717_200518_Google.jpg