Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
What is she at.. who makes a video like this posing and eating crisps, licking your dirty nails, waving and blowing kisses as if you’re unbothered. You’re unbothered cus it didn’t fing happen you deluded piece of s.
She really is living in her own world, one where she’s this well known, stunning and successful women. When in reality she’s a fing self absorbed and a s mum. Bleedin state of you staff. You’re getting worse and more embarrassing by the day 😂😂😂 but thanks for giving me some good laughs and to appreciate the fact I am not like you.

Mar 8, 2024
I seriously cannot cope with her instagram post. I’m 38. And I absolutely couldn’t imagine standing on holiday posing the way she is. Relationship status no thankyou. Yeah that’s it by choice ya fing daft t. No fella wants you cus you’re a danger. You’re manipulative and you lie. No one wants you! I am beyond embarrassed seeing them photos

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I seriously cannot cope with her instagram post. I’m 38. And I absolutely couldn’t imagine standing on holiday posing the way she is. Relationship status no thankyou. Yeah that’s it by choice ya fing daft t. No fella wants you cus you’re a danger. You’re manipulative and you lie. No one wants you! I am beyond embarrassed seeing them photos
The more she goes on the more she outs herself for the lonely sad act she is. The potential victims are too clued up cos they see you on TIK TOK love. They saw how you treated harley and slagged your ex husband, they see you preach about how they cant bring anything to these fictitious weird tables you bang on about.

who in their right mind would actually go near it. She isnt even worth a wee dip in because of the level of obsession she would give afterwards.

Mar 8, 2024
The more she goes on the more she outs herself for the lonely sad act she is. The potential victims are too clued up cos they see you on TIK TOK love. They saw how you treated harley and slagged your ex husband, they see you preach about how they cant bring anything to these fictitious weird tables you bang on about.

who in their right mind would actually go near it. She isnt even worth a wee dip in because of the level of obsession she would give afterwards.
It’s all there documented. I think she’s of the opinion of herself that’s she’s that good looking (she absolutely fing isn’t) that men just want her. When they don’t. She has no mates and no fella cus she’s a horrible human being. She only thinks about herself. Never seen anyone love themselves this much. The pouting and posing out of her is so embarrassing

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
What is she at.. who makes a video like this posing and eating crisps, licking your dirty nails, waving and blowing kisses as if you’re unbothered. You’re unbothered cus it didn’t fing happen you deluded piece of s.
She really is living in her own world, one where she’s this well known, stunning and successful women. When in reality she’s a fing self absorbed and a s mum. Bleedin state of you staff. You’re getting worse and more embarrassing by the day 😂😂😂 but thanks for giving me some good laughs and to appreciate the fact I am not like you.
She loves doing clap backs 🤣 n making little scenarios up in her big huge head , it's because her own content is se n pretending she's bossing it to her followers about not caring about trolls n that she's something famous 🤣🤣🤣 any normal person would take pics n videos and upload them wen home , you know to safeguard ur children n urself from all these so called obsessed trolls that u were crying about last week 😏 honestly the girl needs serious help her behaviour needs a psych doctor or she needs ten rapid to that smug face of hers 🙈

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
Exactly 💯 haha she's desperate for a man n we all see it everyday thru the sheer jealousy n hate she reeps from anyone whose happily married /couple . I mean she practically pimps herself out on tik tok n tinder 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
She loves doing clap backs 🤣 n making little scenarios up in her big huge head , it's because her own content is se n pretending she's bossing it to her followers about not caring about trolls n that she's something famous 🤣🤣🤣 any normal person would take pics n videos and upload them wen home , you know to safeguard ur children n urself from all these so called obsessed trolls that u were crying about last week 😏 honestly the girl needs serious help her behaviour needs a psych doctor or she needs ten rapid to that smug face of hers
She’s absolutely making up scenarios in her head 😂😂 she has to make out she’s so bizzy and doing well Cus she wants and needs people to be jealous of her when no one is jealous of her. I couldn’t think of anyone id less want to be like than this t. And shaimee, sevda gash eyes and Becki big back tits

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
Why has she remade the stare at herself in the pool video?! She absolutely loves herself.
That video of her and max on the slides is just horrific. Can’t do anything with him and not film it cus she just has to get the attention. Can’t go down the slide with him appropriately cus she has to fing film it.
There is actually something wrong with this woman. Her little boy is so beautiful and needs protecting. He doesn’t not need to be filmed in his swimming shorts, enjoying himself. Has lily stood there filming them as well. Bet she’s so sick of her s
Hahah tbf that video was hilarious her trying to get up that bouncy thing hahaha her size 10 body 🙊 bouncing all over the place and the thighs thrashing from side to side . 🤣 mamma hippo chasing her baby 🙈

Mar 8, 2024
Hahah tbf that video was hilarious her trying to get up that bouncy thing hahaha her size 10 body 🙊 bouncing all over the place and the thighs thrashing from side to side . 🤣 mamma hippo chasing her baby 🙈
It was comical watching her size ten frame and thighs try mount the bouncy thing 😂 poor lily having to witness it and film it 😂😂😂

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
She’s absolutely making up scenarios in her head 😂😂 she has to make out she’s so bizzy and doing well Cus she wants and needs people to be jealous of her when no one is jealous of her. I couldn’t think of anyone id less want to be like than this t. And shaimee, sevda gash eyes and Becki big back tits
Same with the losing of the ipad 😕 always got to gave drama with it . I mean the ipad is basically glued to m hand , so for him to leave it highly doubtful . And the poor me its hard being a sen mum again but I do it to give my boy the world . Your son needs u to help him develop and engage eith him not use him on an app for views and money 🤬she honestly boils my blood . I have never wished for someone to fall so hard to the ground than her .

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
It was comical watching her size ten frame and thighs try mount the bouncy thing 😂 poor lily having to witness it and film it 😂😂😂
It was hilarious 😂 I was expecting to see all the other kids on otherside being thrown up in the air 🤣 with her trying to run up it . As for the love ur body n squeezing her legs 😳😳😳😳 she's only doing tht as she knows ppl will catch her out again for the old photo editor 🙉

Mar 8, 2024
It was hilarious 😂 I was expecting to see all the other kids on otherside being thrown up in the air 🤣 with her trying to run up it . As for the love ur body n squeezing her legs 😳😳😳😳 she's only doing tht as she knows ppl will catch her out again for the old photo editor 🙉
She’s an embarrassment isn’t she. So predictable and obvious what she does. And why she does it 😂😂😂😂 it was funny seeing her struggle yet she still posted it! She has no shame