Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh I know. She knows if she tried anything with her be game over for vav.

Aye that girl from FOA she knows it never went to them. Vav was even trying to blame C mum, then not long ago mad Pam said it was all C he was handing the money out from the hospital bed xx
Well there you go, admitting the money was ‘handed out’ but the bio says for FOA.

They aren’t the smartest people

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You are bang on and its fing frustrating watching her! But she isn't a true SEN mum.

She isn't trying any strategies.
She isn't using now next then boards.
She is refusing to learn makaton.
She breaks his personal boundaries both publicly and at home by forcing affection and parading him on the internet
A true sen parent learns about their childs difficulties and marches out into the world looking for ways to help their kid.

She isnt even a cerebral palsy advocate and voice cos she chooses designer shoes instead of max's splints and gives him gummies that are contraindicated with anti - spasm medication (baclofen if anyone looks it up magnesium is a huge no!)

So she cant do anything but clap back to comments that call her out, she cant give advice because she has none to give has no boundaries so when max is in public she has no control over him. This is why she ignored Sabrina Kinsella, and only responds to negativity.

But all that aside - I said yesterday that Max isn't autistic, and I'm 100% sticking with it. So for me she isn't even a SEN Mum, she isn't in an ASN community and her content is soooooo unrelatable to true SEN parents.

Don't let her make you feel bad because you're genuinely fried having an authentic ASN journey, Its bloody hard, especially in the holidays and the routine has gone to se. Our kids have high needs which means there is no you time. Do you have some support? Once the kids have had their melatonin tonight, pencil in some you time, put a wee facemask on, read a book in a cosy bath and try not to think about your kids for just ten minutes/ half an hour and don't feel guilty about it. If you cant clear your mind, hum - you cant think and hum at the same time for some reason it doesn't work! Dont forget that you are amazing and its ok to feel that your're pouring from an empty cup. You got this Mama xxxxxx
This is what I always wonder, the simplest things to help him understand and express himself and she doesn’t even bother. Surely she would be trying them every day to encourage him. It’s a huge red flag that she’s not even bothering with these communication tools. Nothing she says or does ever adds up 🙄

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Think tattle had those screenshots
I’m sure we have them in our chat pmsl cause we knew she’d dirty delete her answers were so over the place it was Steph never stole any money then it was it was to help the family out when he was in hospital then it was a business who didn’t hand buckets back 🤦🏻‍♀️ it was the INDIGOGO FUNDRAISER online and stephs bank details is where it’s went

Everyone who raised funds for cammy with the buckets all handed them back (as with charities I’m sure saff will fill you in Steph she’s a charity thriving cow aswell! ) each bucket is given a ref num ect and ALL buckets were accounted for and those business owners gave a certificate to prove it Steph won’t show where indigogos money went

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’m sure we have them in our chat pmsl cause we knew she’d dirty delete her answers were so over the place it was Steph never stole any money then it was it was to help the family out when he was in hospital then it was a business who didn’t hand buckets back 🤦🏻‍♀️ it was the INDIGOGO FUNDRAISER online and stephs bank details is where it’s went

Everyone who raised funds for cammy with the buckets all handed them back (as with charities I’m sure saff will fill you in Steph she’s a charity thriving cow aswell! ) each bucket is given a ref num ect and ALL buckets were accounted for and those business owners gave a certificate to prove it Steph won’t show where indigogos money went
I remember those Mad Pam replies, on the wine not knowing what she was revealing. Basically that money did go missing and she blamed it on businesses. Wasn’t that the phone call Vav spun to her huns about trolls phoning her mother. Except it wasn’t a troll it was someone she knew saying how fkn dare she make an accusation that their business didn’t hand back buckets

May 24, 2024
The World
I remember those Mad Pam replies, on the wine not knowing what she was revealing. Basically that money did go missing and she blamed it on businesses. Wasn’t that the phone call Vav spun to her huns about trolls phoning her mother. Except it wasn’t a troll it was someone she knew saying how fkn dare she make an accusation that their business didn’t hand back buckets
That persons a legend! I’d have loved to have been a fly on the wall

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Can someone please explain what we are all meant to be jealous of? Fecking munter in that video and that’s with filter! Also if your 3 friends and family care about you as much as you say why would they send you stuff off of here like you say? Doesn’t add up to me no way I would be sending my daughter or pal stuff about her when she apparently chooses not to read it. YOU READ HERE BEEFY. Back with a new name here 💁🏻‍♀️ long term cc ‘troll’ 🧌 BTW you are looking your worst ever beefster love this for you even the filters can’t save you just now. Absolute STATE of a woman 🤢😳😂😂😂
IMG_5429.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yessssssss! And I’m very good friends with she aswell 😉😉

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
New video - the linebacker did not say she has really really small shoulders 😭😭

No fs given about how small/big someone is but when you filter yourself into a totally different shape then make comments constantly about being “small” like no stop it, so fing damaging.
What was the actual point of that video and who wears makeup to go to the pool especially one on your own balcony? Oh yeah to film herself on the relaxing holiday with just her and her TEO kids, a holiday she really needed 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ And another thing, the jewellery, again on her own balcony, last thing I want to wear is a necklace that will end up branding my skin

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

This is true this is true 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

It was an ex friend of vav who called mad Pam we all know that. Stupid t. She just now needs to see them in person 🙃

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
New video - the linebacker did not say she has really really small shoulders 😭😭

No fs given about how small/big someone is but when you filter yourself into a totally different shape then make comments constantly about being “small” like no stop it, so fing damaging.
She is far from small 😭 just obsessed with being/thinking/and filtering herself to look smaller. It resembles a quarterback