Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
She is so judgemental. There could be a number of reasons a couple are in the toilet together… but she can only think of one of course.

Coming out separately could be for lots of reasons too.

Judge judge judge.

So sick of your s vav so it’s on the list you do for ‘content’ aka LIES.
The man was most likely disabled but not obvious 🤷‍♀️ and wife needed to assist VaV

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Her reality is nothing when you compare it to thousands of others. I know a guy who is the main carer for his 13 year old grandaughter. I can’t remember the name of her condition but she was born with it, non verbal and in a wheelchair, basically all round care is required and can often be blue lit to hospital. I’ve been to a few charity fundraisers he organises for kids like her. To see his dedication is humbling and you know what, he’s a great guy, always positive and quite funny too. You will never hear him speak like her, making out life is so hard looking after M, she’s a martyr etc. She does nothing for other mums or kids, all she does is show how hard SHE finds it, Nothing fulfilling, nothing to be grateful for, nothing to be proud of and shows nothing of Ms achievements that she helped him with
THIS ❤️👌

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Sorry this might sound harsh but she needs to get a grip, she might not need to look after him his whole life if she didn’t hold him back so much. It’s HER fault he isn’t doing a lot of things, she wants a medal for being a sen mum, plenty people do it every single day, no a few days a week while she’s off to Ireland or whoring it elsewhere. She’s a joke of a mum, she’s exhausted 90% of the time but she has time to do her makeup for hours, all these events , off to Ireland/Manchester, whoring out her wains on social media, always having makeup on and her hair done albeit it’s a mess. This is what she deserves, does all this and still the size she is
A child this size ??? You cheeky , horrible , deluded , evil , selfish cow !! You made him that size with the crap you been feeding him and being papped off with an ipad all the time . DONT blame him you horrible bating little chav .

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Which is it you fruit cake?
Same video you’ve said trolls aren’t smart but yet some are. You are a fing nutter. You need putting down.

Also, do me I’ve seen that balcony more times this week than her kitchen background.

Literally left the room to eat and go in the main pool one day for probably half hour and had 1 day out of the hotel in a whole week 😩😩😩

Attachments

• IMG_8897.jpeg
    IMG_8897.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_8898.jpeg
    IMG_8898.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 54