Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Doxing someone else now how does she know it’s this person and the person is now getting hate on her page but you don’t spread hate do you vav getting your Huns to do your dirty work because you can’t do it yourself standard.
IMG_3610.png
s like this needs to be forwarded to her management and bpperfect. She’s the biggest fing troll going. Imagine if that had been a youngsters account and her huns went over to it. And from what I can tell the woman wasn’t trolling.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
s like this needs to be forwarded to her management and bpperfect. She’s the biggest fing troll going. Imagine if that had been a youngsters account and her huns went over to it. And from what I can tell the woman wasn’t trolling.
I agree! This is absolutely awful 🤬 she needs cancelled she’s a big fat liability of a lassie who unfortunately thrives on drama because its the only high engagement she gets these days. Vile vile vile

May 24, 2024
The World
So a hun has been onto the lassies page and has apologised bet vav won’t like why is it any of the Huns business to go onto someone’s else’s page why can’t vav do it and she has blocked the lass.
IMG_3613.jpeg
She needs reported to her management calling someone a troll and putting up their profile without hard facts. What she’s done there is encourage hate and harassment on her

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She needs reported to her management calling someone a troll and putting up their profile without hard facts. What she’s done there is encourage hate and harassment on her
and inciting people to go over to her page as well. Big fat bully sitting on her holidays. Pinch me, what is my life.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Beefy and L on hols sitting making accounts and leaving troll comments so she actually has some engagement 😭
Happy Trolls Holiday GIF by DreamWorks Trolls

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
To use her own words, this is the face of a rookie fail, who is not a genius, who isn’t smart, who doesn’t get it and why so many when they go on the internet think WTF as soon as she shows up
Ugly, so fing ugly 🤮 that poor Pammy, let’s hope this do up marks the end of chavron and her glittering ✨ influencer career 💩

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Says the woman who sat slagging couples at the pool minding their business.

She’s so unhappy and it’s shown more now than ever before
IMG_8676.png
She only has strangers giving her the compliments as they are blind to see how ugly her personality is clapping back the whole week and not enjoying a week in the sun with her kids and folk are ment to be jealous aye ok vav.