Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
More crap on her face šŸ˜†

And how sad hardly leaving a hotel room and back to pip mansion where the kids wonā€™t go anywhere for the rest of the holiday pinch me what a life.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqevidnog65rrc1uce2g.mp4
That looks like she filmed it the night before either that or she didnā€™t take the crap off her face. Would she have had time to film and edit this morning because on the day sheā€™s leaving she drops in a new product. A new colab, hinting for one or knew before she went on holiday the ad was going to be dropping so sheā€™s trying to get in there before any other creator without actually saying what it was. Sounds like her

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
ā€œWho needs a man when you have foodā€ her eyes rolling back into her fat heed. Aye, since you canā€™t get a man you keep telling yourself that vav, while on your holiday lying through your fake teeth tucking into your dry looking chicken burger making videos about the trolls and getting yourself into hotter water by doxxing someone when you couldā€™ve had the best time away with your kids and put your phone down and actually been present for once. fing hell, pinch me. Sheā€™s such drain on energy no wonder Lily always has a face like a slapped arse she must be exhausted with her

May 24, 2024
The World
That looks like she filmed it the night before either that or she didnā€™t take the crap off her face. Would she have had time to film and edit this morning because on the day sheā€™s leaving she drops in a new product. A new colab, hinting for one or knew before she went on holiday the ad was going to be dropping so sheā€™s trying to get in there before any other creator without actually saying what it was. Sounds like her
Is this the bperfect cronzer with her name on it which Anna also has got coming out. Maybe even Emma too. Sheā€™s nothing special these girls have one too. Sheā€™s just doing the most trying to convince people she is

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
The way she talks with her mouth full is like she thinks itā€™s attractive or something. And the fing hand and finger movements are so annoying. She absolutely loved herself. She canā€™t talk properly ā€œthe breakfast sew gewd is it?ā€ The chicken burger looks s. As does the pork on them nachos and sheā€™s banging on about it being stunning. She gets more annoying each day
When she is fingering the pork and the guacamole is stuck under her thumbnail and then sheā€™s licking her fingers and going back to touching the food šŸ¤®

May 24, 2024
The World
D84373CA-9DA5-40BA-AF18-052C8E63B7BC.jpeg
She already gave the game away cos she canā€™t actually help herself. This was covered by an emoji but it slipped off at the end and she couldnā€™t be arsed to cover it properly I suppose. Or she wanted it to be shown. Just rude to the people that give her these chances.

Radiating shimmer.

To go with her radioactive blush
This screen shot makes the writing so fing funny šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
Over the šŸŒˆ
She makes me cringe trying to involve her daughter in her pettiness now. Why would you want your impressionable daughter to be that toxic. And saying she funds her extravagant lifestyle. And? We all fund our children's lives because we had them. It's your problem if she wants expensive s all the time. Learned behaviour. I wish Brendan would just drop her. She's not a good look for his brand at all. Without bperfect she really has do all else.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She already gave the game away cos she canā€™t actually help herself. This was covered by an emoji but it slipped off at the end and she couldnā€™t be arsed to cover it properly I suppose. Or she wanted it to be shown. Just rude to the people that give her these chances.

Radiating shimmer.

Perfect summer combo and weā€™re almost into August, itā€™s not released yet?

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Perfect summer combo and weā€™re almost into August, itā€™s not released yet?
Doesnā€™t matter when itā€™s released because itā€™s gonna be another massive flop.

Who wants to buy something from someone who sits on the internet biting back with literally no positive content.

She only has a few buzzwords for selling amazing, blendable, application, chefs kiss, incredible, glowy, ā€˜look at that skinā€™ coverageā€¦

Then itā€™s back to calling out TROWELS or lies.

Then sheā€™s got an advert again with the same buzz words.

Like stop. Iā€™ve never known an ā€˜influencerā€™ to have so much negative content.

I hope Brenda has pulled this since she canā€™t help herself but disrespect the fact sheā€™s shown it already before itā€™s even been released. Sheā€™s so show offy she canā€™t help herself. She is not employment material. She will be on her last legs. I bet sheā€™s no longer being invited to things but rather asking to go once she knows about them. She hangs about Brendan for this reason. Manipulating her way in.

Sheā€™s faking it all and I find it highly amusing.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I hate the way she eats, sheā€™s a pig. Canā€™t stand the eye roll and pincer hand movements. She always talks with her mouth full. Sheā€™s so well travelled but she is raving over burger and chips and a bag of crisps with guacamole. Donā€™t these morons ever experience the local cuisine?
Did she no say she has nice boobs? They are nearly at her knees

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Doesnā€™t matter when itā€™s released because itā€™s gonna be another massive flop.

Who wants to buy something from someone who sits on the internet biting back with literally no positive content.

She only has a few buzzwords for selling amazing, blendable, application, chefs kiss, incredible, glowy, ā€˜look at that skinā€™ coverageā€¦

Then itā€™s back to calling out TROWELS or lies.

Then sheā€™s got an advert again with the same buzz words.

Like stop. Iā€™ve never known an ā€˜influencerā€™ to have so much negative content.

I hope Brenda has pulled this since she canā€™t help herself but disrespect the fact sheā€™s shown it already before itā€™s even been released. Sheā€™s so show offy she canā€™t help herself. She is not employment material. She will be on her last legs. I bet sheā€™s no longer being invited to things but rather asking to go once she knows about them. She hangs about Brendan for this reason. Manipulating her way in.

Sheā€™s faking it all and I find it highly amusing.
This is because Annalyvia has 9 products coming out tomorrow ! Shes a selfish wee cow

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Just shows you how thick and delusional all of her huns are. Bunch of sheep. As someone rightly pointed out of TL thatā€™s a record breaking amount of weight gain in 4 weeks sheā€™s posted of her self. How canā€™t they see how much she has been editing and slimming herself down with filters and apps to look different? My take is sheā€™s clutching at straws for content and now going down the plus size mama content to reel folk in. Sheā€™s a master manipulator. And I know for a FACT Stephanie that you wonā€™t be happy with that bigger you as you have always been obsessed with being slim ā€¦ the thing you seem to get muddled up with an ED itā€™s called OBSESSION AND VANITY. Love that you are huge now I know how much you will be hating this and putting a front on šŸ˜

Not only huge but seriously out of proportion and odd looking šŸ‘½

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow

Radiating shimmer.

Come on, she showed her 5 year old vulnerable childā€™s bum out his nappy, sheā€™s hardly going to care about bperfectšŸ¤¢