Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
There's minors on her page probably and some of these comments , re toilet situation and that tit Mark writes holiday doggers poss ?! You know , the one that commented on Lily doing her own content and poss BPerfect . Safeguarding isn't on her agenda ! Why would blokes commenting on her page be interested in what L does ?! Mentioning her doing her own content and B Perfect ? Hmmmmm.
That mark is a funny fish 🤔

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
To long to upload but her last day and another clapback how pathetic is she and it is weird getting someone to film you as it’s just all negative negative with you.
She’s went away with her kids on holiday to “make memories” and she’s sat on her fat arse in her hotel room laughing like a hippo with all her fillings on show at people who have dared call her out on her latest antics. If she can’t handle constructive criticism or other opinions she should get off the internet. She’s affected. What’s wrong vav is it because you’ve seen loads of happy families there and loved up couples and know that will never be you because you’re a bitter, aging, sad t? Shames.

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
What is with the lumpy legs but in the Ibiza photos they are half the size obviously dialing down the filters but just makes it obvious that she was filtering that photos to the max. trying her hardest to love her body but it just comes across the opposite.
Shes still using filters but defo toned them down , but I do think she's been told to stop with the filters by her management n using it as an excuse to pretend she's confident in her own skin to her followers 🙄🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Imagine, a mother caring for their child 😱We all know it’s a new concept to her but come the do on. What about the people that have multiple children with disabilities? Or single parents with no help atall from family. Why is she always woe is me 😴
I’d have more respect for her if she genuinely did show how she helped max. But since she doesn’t help him other than put him in the pram with an iPad and a dog chew il hold my breath on that. True additional needs content. Not sitting like a large angry ugly faced chihuahua waiting to bite folk on the internet.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Imagine, a mother caring for their child 😱We all know it’s a new concept to her but come the do on. What about the people that have multiple children with disabilities? Or single parents with no help atall from family. Why is she always woe is me 😴
I’ve three. They’re not as high needs as max but I still struggle to take them out on my own because it’s absolute chaos and stressful if we go anywhere we need an extra person so it’s 1:1. If one wanders off too excited and one goes another way you gotta choose who is the most unsafe at that moment or split yourself 😂 jokes aside but she has no idea when she actually has to parent him. Zero boundaries, zero privacy, zero respect. Wild.

May 24, 2024
The World
How bloody rude and a cheek when she go absolutely no one apart from crappy all inclusive holidays and events that only z listers go to or stays in her rented gaff as she is so unliked in her hometown. Isle of Skye is a stunning place and nothing like slagging off a part of Scotland you claim is your home total fud.
IMG_3621.jpeg
They’ll have more to do in the Isle of Skye than she does Aberdeen and Ellon because she’s hated and can’t go anywhere.

She spewed nothing but hate.

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
I’d have more respect for her if she genuinely did show how she helped max. But since she doesn’t help him other than put him in the pram with an iPad and a dog chew il hold my breath on that. True additional needs content. Not sitting like a large angry ugly faced chihuahua waiting to bite folk on the internet.
“a large, angry faced chihuahua waiting to bite folk on the internet” …….. now THAT description fits her perfectly!

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
She’s went away with her kids on holiday to “make memories” and she’s sat on her fat arse in her hotel room laughing like a hippo with all her fillings on show at people who have dared call her out on her latest antics. If she can’t handle constructive criticism or other opinions she should get off the internet. She’s affected. What’s wrong vav is it because you’ve seen loads of happy families there and loved up couples and know that will never be you because you’re a bitter, aging, sad t? Shames.
No she went away on holiday as she can’t go anywhere locally here during the hols with her kids as she’s despised and knows it and that’s why she hides at pip mansion and barley leaves it. So I guess this is a way of doing something with them. Not that sitting in a room for a week and not leaving the hotel and doing clap backs and slagging couples off is making memories like. Guessing Petr is away that’s why she booked this she just can’t take them anywhere locally she will get snap shotted in the wild too the big heffer.