Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 30, 2024
UK
I couldn‘t watch her eating that gummy so have no idea what crap she was spouting.

The chewing noises were disgusting.

Common little scrubber.
She’s horrible, so common. Eats like a pig and the crab claw hand movements make me irrationally angry. When she shows anything she continually taps the box or product with the chatty false nails. I used to think she was quite well turned out and smart but she’s turning into Aimee (not quite) for looking dirty, chavvy and unkempt.

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
Lovely to see Anna featuring in BPerfects Facebook stories this morning. That girl is a breath of fresh air and is bound to sell a lot more products.
Vav on the other hand gorging on green gummies is not a good look. Looks like she's chewing a brick.
heart eat GIF

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She is not a girls girl she hasn’t mentioned anything about probably the best launch BPerfect has done but because she got nothing like that she is just avoiding speaking about her annalivia is a smart girl so she will keep her at arms length it looks like all of BPerfect is fed up with her anyway it would be hilarious if they dropped her what make up would she use to sit for 3 hours. Her blush sales are pitiful and even Cherine getting one from her bag is just tragic.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Lovely to see Anna featuring in BPerfects Facebook stories this morning. That girl is a breath of fresh air and is bound to sell a lot more products.
Vav on the other hand gorging on green gummies is not a good look. Looks like she's chewing a brick.
heart eat GIF
I just scrolled back on their Facebook page and vav didn’t even get a post of her blush I went all the way back to April 🤣