Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Is this a typical way of Scottish people to talk? There’s a few of these phrases she does. Like “I’m a woman supporting other woman”
I think it’s an Aberdeen thing as I haven’t heard anyone but Vav use it like that in a sentence

Oh she has that one correct… One woman supporting one woman. Vav supporting Vav

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Is this a typical way of Scottish people to talk? There’s a few of these phrases she does. Like “I’m a woman supporting other woman”
Please be assured that not all of us from Aberdeen talk like that.
Beefy breeks talks like an uneducated chav.

Incidentally, I am all for folks using proper Doric but she doesn’t.

Mar 8, 2024
Please be assured that not all of us from Aberdeen talk like that.
Beefy breeks talks like an uneducated chav.

Incidentally, I am all for folks using proper Doric but she doesn’t.
She talks se and in her own language cus she’s so stupid and arrogant that she thinks she is so attractive and pouts with words that require the lips to move the way hers do. She’s a fing delusional t

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
That’s why she will not stop posting him.
Almost double the views in half the time.
IMG_8709.jpeg
She's an absolute redneck posting her children for content . Epic fail , hopefully she's pissed off that many brands with her stinking attitude she's on a downward slope . The new BPerfect lass look's a breath of fresh air , compared to that venom spewing coupon .

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
1. Are you not even going to try school trousers? WHY are you just deciding he isn’t wearing them??? That’s a you problem.

2. Why you greetin over school bags ? Max likes lion king and jungle theme. His whole bedroom is a jungle theme. Are you ok?

3. I see you’ve tried hard bless your heart to choose a positive comment because you’ve obviously been reading about how negative you are. But then you were just negative again. You’re beyond help.

4. There was a child in my sons p1 class last year with a peppa lunch box. And he had it all year. Why are you deciding for him what he can and can’t have ?????? Again you’re the

Hope his school will teach him makaton so that other people can communicate with him. She’s a lazy b. Get learning it VileVav so he can have a more enriched and inclusive life
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqgevrnog65l3ehen5q0.mp4
Mummies boiiiiiiii , mummies boiiiiiiii , mummies boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Talking to him like a baby isn't helping his communication .

May 24, 2024
The World
Shoot me down if you don’t agree. But from that latest video, she comes across as she’s upset at the situations she’s put in when max has outbursts in public, and how it makes her look, got the sense of embarrassment.

In my eyes, until you yourself stop feeling embarrassed, you won’t be able to teach anyone else to accept him. For me, if I was to hear Max on a plane or out in public I wouldn’t give it a second thought, or think anything of the mother negatively.
I think she’s struggling to accept her reality.

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Shoot me down if you don’t agree. But from that latest video, she comes across as she’s upset at the situations she’s put in when max has outbursts in public, and how it makes her look, got the sense of embarrassment.

In my eyes, until you yourself stop feeling embarrassed, you won’t be able to teach anyone else to accept him. For me, if I was to hear Max on a plane or out in public I wouldn’t give it a second thought, or think anything of the mother negatively.
I think she’s struggling to accept her reality.
Yep I get that too

She thinks too much about herself, as they say on the tok #Affected

May 24, 2024
The World
Yep I get that too

She thinks too much about herself, as they say on the tok #Affected
She got most emotional when talking about his outbursts in public, I felt the sense of embarrassment, but moved on to saying she wanted to normalise it.
I do feel she’s struggling to accept his autism and what comes with it, more than this being about educating people on autism.

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
Is Max attending the school attached to his nursery or is he going to one closer to home . Like mainstream with support. Because If he was going to a sen school surely it wouldn't matter what bag or lunch box he took. It's like she's panicking about him standing out but if he was sen school no-one would bat a eye not that they would in main stream