Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
1. Are you not even going to try school trousers? WHY are you just deciding he isn’t wearing them??? That’s a you problem.

2. Why you greetin over school bags ? Max likes lion king and jungle theme. His whole bedroom is a jungle theme. Are you ok?

3. I see you’ve tried hard bless your heart to choose a positive comment because you’ve obviously been reading about how negative you are. But then you were just negative again. You’re beyond help.

4. There was a child in my sons p1 class last year with a peppa lunch box. And he had it all year. Why are you deciding for him what he can and can’t have ?????? Again you’re the problem.

May 24, 2024
The World
1. Are you not even going to try school trousers? WHY are you just deciding he isn’t wearing them??? That’s a you problem.

2. Why you greetin over school bags ? Max likes lion king and jungle theme. His whole bedroom is a jungle theme. Are you ok?

3. I see you’ve tried hard bless your heart to choose a positive comment because you’ve obviously been reading about how negative you are. But then you were just negative again. You’re beyond help.

4. There was a child in my sons p1 class last year with a peppa lunch box. And he had it all year. Why are you deciding for him what he can and can’t have ?????? Again you’re the problem.
My lass absolutely loved Ben 10 when she was wee. So she got Ben 10 stuff. Made no odds to me.
She’s made that about her feelings towards these items. It’s about Max and what he likes.
She’s so self absorbed on an extreme level.

May 24, 2024
The World
Literally makes everything about her. She’s a joke.
I actually hate peppa pig, if I had a baby now they wouldn’t watch it. I find peppas character rude and obnoxious, even aggressive at times. Kids pick up on these things. I’m no fun police but if you watch a lot of these kids programmes some of the way the characters talk isn’t right. Trying to teach our kids manners and their favourite tv programmes all say ‘I want’, or ‘get me’ in demanding tones guised as being funny.
I sound old 🤣🤣

If she sat across from a therapist ( which I highly recommend Steph) she would be told that she’s upset over what SHE THINKS max should like, and what she thinks max should be playing with, and these are her expectations of her son, not his. Nor anyone else’s. He’s not here to conform to her ideas of what having a son is. He’s his own person, neurotypical or neurodivergent.
If he was neurotypical and just happened to like peppa pig like most boys and girls do, you wouldn’t be upset.
But she’s putting his autism to it.
Max on the other hand, if you hand him a peppa pig lunch box he’s going to love it, isn’t that what you want at the end of the day?

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
I think they were just keeping her sweet because she's so nasty and aggressive. I think they're letting her down gently by putting the gorgeous Anna out there. Vav is slowly stewing on the back burner. I guess they're just hoping she'll feck right off....to Mars....preferably on a one way ticket 🚀
I think that's exactly what there doing

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
It’s my opinion only, with all brands (most) you can apply to affiliate program. Bperfect have this on website I’m sure about it. Big brands have super serious filtering system to get the best. Smaller ones take anyone on board from micro influencers to anyone wanting to be ambassador. Once you sign with them (common commission is 7-10% with luxury brands 3-4%) there is a few steps to set your account joined to theirs. So it can be accurately tracked every traffic you bring in on sales.
Sniffanie have good size of micro influencer status on TT, even if it brings let’s say £1K a month on long run worth keeping her.
Nearly 100% there is a top seller every month and those who are continuously topping get “promotion” or this case branded content.

Never checked but judging by packaging bperfect manufactured in Asia or China, and Anna’s collection production price at best around 20 maybe £30.
So if we brake down this on 5K units Anna cashing in around 50K.

So on long run cheap production on general sales tactics a small calibre person like Vav still worth keeping.
I've got limited business sense but they'd make much more than a grand a month if they binned her .

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
I work in a nursery/have worked in primary schools too. The kids in P1 won’t care what bag or lunchbox their classmate have. As you said, it’s her own judgement there. Nobody else’s. Poor wee guy.
She's on the edge . I don't think her emotions are about a school bag its because she knows she's went TOO FAR this time not crying for max 1 bit she's crying for herself

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
At the end of the day Annalyvia is an Irish girl . She’s stunning , humble and an amazing mother . These kind of people are always going to influence people to buy . Youve got Vav rocking up like she’s Kim K , demanding this and that . Emma Kearney never had the fuss Vav had and personally I think that’s because she demanded it . When you look back now , it’s actually embarrassing how she acted over 1 blush when you see Anna with 9 products .
She’s probably the biggest influencer BPerfect have for Scotland apart from maybe Cole & Abbie . She no doubt makes them money hence why they keep her . Brendan isn’t interested in anything apart from how much money he’s making . Unlike Vav he has a business head on him . Will be interesting to see how she launches the latest cronzer , will more than likely be unbearable !
I’m thinking Danielle is maybe her next victim . Her roots are a fing disaster . Either that or it’s do all and made up se for content !
I think she has fake leaked it so that Bperfect have to now go ahead with it 😆 she’s sneaky that way 😂