ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek
Vav at the moment 😂 and we are all here for it 🥳

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
All the space in that big fancy house. He could have a water table easily - inside and out. Will spend the time creating a content room but not making the house an environment where her child is stimulated, or has she and I just haven’t paid enough attention?
Exactly she just sticks up a few jungle themed prints on his bedroom wall and name stickers and calls it max’s sensory room, there is no reason whatsoever she couldn’t turn a whole bedroom into somewhere for max to go outwith where he sleeps, low lights, aquarium themed, the wee guy would love
It. She is clueless though. We have a modest sized house and our kids have everything they need but with multiple children all with various special needs we would love to be able to provide that safe space for them all but can’t. Her content room to make videos about the trolls and to house all the freebies she is sent is obviously a bigger priority to her than her sons needs

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_3682.png
Ouch that’s got to hurt annalivia is a real and she is a natural beauty unlike vav who can’t face the truth she uses filters she isn’t well liked and that is clear to see over the last few days she isn’t what BPerfect the brand should be using and she is totally triggered the last few days.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqgiglvog65lu2juhslg.mp4

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
How lovely of Castlecourt shopping centre in Belfast to make Anna so welcome.
Sophisticated, classy genuine girl.
THIS is what WINNING looks like. BPerfect certainly have excelled here. A perfect role model for young ladies 👌
I can’t see union square shopping centre doing the same for Beyoncé 😂 they’d need to hire extra security - Ruth and Suzie to join the team as snipers on the roof and be expected to roll out the red carpet for her to stomp through on her clumpy steve maddens. I’ve been watching annalivia like a proud mother this last couple of days and she looks like she has a loving supportive family around her, no dramas just love and the pride is beaming out of them all. Nothing to hide and no skeletons in their closets. Her kids were at her event, she’s getting married to her childhood sweetheart and her whole life to look forward to, they are just wholesome and genuine people. That is good business sense and a great move for Brendan and BPerfect. He is getting the idea now …

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I can’t see union square shopping centre doing the same for Beyoncé 😂 they’d need to hire extra security - Ruth and Suzie to join the team as snipers on the roof and be expected to roll out the red carpet for her to stomp through on her clumpy steve maddens. I’ve been watching annalivia like a proud mother this last couple of days and she looks like she has a loving supportive family around her, no dramas just love and the pride is beaming out of them all. Nothing to hide and no skeletons in their closets. Her kids were at her event, she’s getting married to her childhood sweetheart and her whole life to look forward to, they are just wholesome and genuine people. That is good business sense and a great move for Brendan and BPerfect. He is getting the idea now …
snipers on the roofs - i'm dead :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Absolutely breaks my heart to hear him crying and shouting his wee heart out while she sits on that phone with her imaginary friends. Blatant neglect, she's anything for a quick buck..

I hope the wee man finds his voice some day and tells her to feck off
I cant leave my 6 year old (recently diagnosed with HF autism/ or aspergers - I dont find this term offensive) He isnt as high needs as max and is actually hyperlexic so can read, write and speak in advance of his years and uses larger words than I do, He was doing sums up to 20 before he started school, taught himself on youtube 🙈.It was an actual obsession and he couldnt switch off from doing it. He is probably more literate than Steph at the grand age of 6. See how easy is is to speak highly of your children without going in on what they cant do, because what he cant do the list is soooooo long!

But the point is I cannot leave him as he would be into stuff, eating stuff, etc. Steph is the first one to moan when he eats her shoes etc I cannot understand her leaving him alone at all. She is not supervising him whatsoever. In disbelief. He wouldnt be roaring like that if she had routine for him, helped him regulate back into the routine of being home he should know what to expect. But as she says herself shes happy to let him run from room to room unsupervised.

BE A BETTER PARENT STEPH!!!!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Just catching up and she riles me now more than ever , she’s at it. We were at Edinburgh zoo today with the kiddies then dropped them at my mums so my birthday celebrations can start 🥂 is your birthday an excuse to get mangled on a Wednesday 🫣
Happy birthday enjoy getting mangled 😄 🎉🩷

Last edited: