Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Tell me you’ve been on here again beefy without telling me

1. Someone told you to take your monstrosity dust catching thing above your bed down - doing it ✅
2. I mentioned you are still drinking caffeine even tho “ you’re allergic to it “ addressed it ✅

Beefy beefy you may as well ask for our autograph at this poibt

ALSO why do you think it’s ok to shout “ fing “ about 100 times infront of your child???? His first proper word will be fing at this point you weapon
Her mentioning the bed thing 🤣🤣🤣
Reading her again you are obsessed at this point beefy 😭😭😭😭

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
That pjs need to go in the wash. Gadz the smell I bet 🤢🤢🤢 it's been bloody roasting that last few nights and she has had them on🤢🤢

Get them off you tink and put them in the wash.
She's having a sweaty fanny day gads. Wonder when she last changed her bedding . I bet that house is a right mess max has probably already been sticking his fingers in all.that makeup that she has I bet it's all over the walls . Her carpets were a right mess in a previous video and that was months ago so you can imagine what there like now . Best save your pennies to replace them vav or you'll be off the private rent list faster than you can imagine. The sheer size of that house for a lot of the time 1 person is ridiculous and that's what your all paying your taxes for . Whilst she sits there contacting said tax payers work .

Mar 8, 2024
Just catching up and she riles me now more than ever , she’s at it. We were at Edinburgh zoo today with the kiddies then dropped them at my mums so my birthday celebrations can start 🥂 is your birthday an excuse to get mangled on a Wednesday 🫣
Sorry I didn’t see it was your birthday. Belated happy birthday. Hope you enjoyed getting mangled!

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Buying engagement again 😂 also you’d need to learn basic English first you stupid cow. Can’t even speak right.
Personally, I think that listening to Big Vag and Aimless on a podcast would make me want to scratch my own ears off!!!!!

NO, Beefy breeks, you would NOT be great in a Podcast.
You would be terrible.

And lighten up on your language today.
It’s a disgrace …. in front of your child too.
I‘m no angel but I wouldn’t be using an many “effing’s” as you have this morning.

Last edited: