Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

minime89

Apr 14, 2024
Uk
So predictable vav imagine your content being constant clapbacks because you have nothing in your life,people can see you leave him unattended you show that on the internet to thousands of people and him roaring in the background, and yes kids do like chocolate just not a 1kg bag where he will be sting through hoops.

And p.s you ain’t funny my children are funny you are just dull and if you were funny you wouldn’t feel the need to address everything and let it roll off your back but your a narc and can’t take criticism.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqhjrnvog65vkmkgnft0.mp4
What the hell was all that waffle? Just say my back was turned and he ate the bloody buttons. Instead of spewing absolutel se

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Shes obviously forgetting the time the kid ate her SHOES! She doesn’t watch him at all unless it’s for content.

As a sen parent you’re constantly checking on them esp when they’re quiet. She’s given him the buttons, to stop him kicking off and then decided to make a joke video about it and she’s been called out
Probably the reason she never leaves the house with him as she would actually need to look after him.

Mar 8, 2024
Actually feel like we have no job here now guyssss

Last week she actually admitted she using max as her cash cow to fund lily’s lifestyle
This week she’s admitted SHE LIES FOR CONTENT

But her huns will still be up her fat sweaty stinky ringer
What did she say? What video is this in about using max as her cash cow? I can’t bring meself to watch most of her videos so I missed it

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I feel ya, she’s just a boring t and draining to watch her spout lies and drama.
Pimping out her kid daily, everything is someone or something’s fault, not her.

She cannot be positive to save her life. Everything is a choice, she chooses negativity every day.
I have every right to be a spiteful miserable bastard right now, but outside of this forum and in my real life I choose positivity.
Negativity is there, I just don’t feed it.

Negativity dines on her 24/7. She’s an empty soul.
CBA 👋

You are smashing it my darling 😍❤️🥰

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Her engagement is so dire. She’s got zero authenticity. The few that hang around her consistently are clearly not wired up right.

She doesn’t have any friends just derranged wannabes that think she has a lifestyle to desire. But it’s a castle of lies 😂😂😂😂😂

So what she gets sent stuff to review. Pinch me. You couldn’t pay me to put toxic crap on my face and pap myself on the internet. What is there to desire.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
What did she say? What video is this in about using max as her cash cow? I can’t bring meself to watch most of her videos so I missed it
One of her clap backs on her holiday…. Sunday I think it was? The comment says something like “ imagine getting your daughter to film you pushing your son “ something along those lines

Mar 8, 2024
Horrible woman videoed her mangled trainer. There wasn't a toe left in it. Said wee Max ate it. The nerve she had to use it as content. She really ought to be ashamed of herself. She's deranged to do!
What the do! This is disgusting! How she has support after everything she has done and her s parenting!
I can’t believe she posted this and isn’t seeing how bad of a mum she is

Mar 8, 2024
One of her clap backs on her holiday…. Sunday I think it was? The comment says something like “ imagine getting your daughter to film you pushing your son “ something along those lines
Just watched a little bit of it. She’s so annoying. She thinks she’s funny with these videos asking lily’s opinion. Saying her videos fund lilys make up addiction and expensive life styles just proves she does do videos for awareness or anything else it’s all for money. She needs views to make the money. Uses max to make money. She’s fing despicable