Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
The only hylauronic acid serum I use is by Hada Labo, I bought it in Tokyo years ago and now you can get in on Amazon. It’s so much bigger than all the tiny jars available everywhere. It’s around £10-£14 for 170ml. You can get refil pouches too. I slather it all over my chest neck and face. Well worth it. I’ll post a photo of it from Amazon 👍🏼 IMG_6289.jpeg
Good reviews , but nah no thanks . They animal test .

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I have no clue about places but Korean skin care is just bloody amazing!!!! So many people rave about it ♥️
Yes Korean and Japanese skin care is another level. They love the glass skin look so all the products are highly moisturising and plumping. It really is the best. There’s a rice cream like the Tatcha one available on Amazon. It’s not purple rice but I’ve got both and they feel the same on the skin.
It’s funny we know more about skin care than thicko vile Vav yet we don’t make videos about it or get commission either 😂I’m constantly reading about skin care slightly obsessed maybe but I want to preserve my beauty for as long as possible and avoid any surgery in the future 😂🤪

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Yes Korean and Japanese skin care is another level. They love the glass skin look so all the products are highly moisturising and plumping. It really is the best. There’s a rice cream like the Tatcha one available on Amazon. It’s not purple rice but I’ve got both and they feel the same on the skin.
It’s funny we know more about skin care than thicko vile Vav yet we don’t make videos about it or get commission either 😂I’m constantly reading about skin care slightly obsessed maybe but I want to preserve my beauty for as long as possible and avoid any surgery in the future 😂🤪
I use Yepoda products which are is a Korean range, I high recommend them, my skin is looking best it’s been for years after about 6 weeks of use. I’m 42 and lucky not to have many wrinkles but have seen an improvement on the fine lines I do have and under eye much more hydrated with their cream. Mid priced I would say but little goes a long way

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Same I’m all about boosts and maintenance. From reading here it would seem I have a good few years on most of you 😉 I’ve always tried to keep up to date with skin care. Been using various Korean brands for over a year now but always looking at trying different ones that come along, I love them

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It’s a mind field trying to buy the stuff and use translation I’d buy something for my face that was ass cream is something like that 🤣🤣🤣

But yes their creams and serums aren’t to be messed with 😝

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Thank you! I’m taking all the suggestions, I’m on a weeks worth of steroid cream to help face. Once my course is done it’s needing all the moisture.

Love the encouraging water bottle. I have a daily fight with my water intake. Sick to death of drinking 3/4 litres every bloody day 🤣🤣

Well I've been good today with my intake as you know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪