Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Made a miraculous recovery I see ! Sorry but why is she dressed in a blazer to collect boxes
To hide her MAHOOSIVE arse and thighs!!! This is why she wears them 🤪🤣🤣🤣 it’s hot today here the old beefy would have had a wee revealing outfit on nae a massive blazer 🤣🤣🤣 do we think she’s finally said RIP to the stinky black monstrosity she always wears as a cover up on her b perfect vids and lives etc 😂😂😂

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
To hide her MAHOOSIVE arse and thighs!!! This is why she wears them 🤪🤣🤣🤣 it’s hot today here the old beefy would have had a wee revealing outfit on nae a massive blazer 🤣🤣🤣 do we think she’s finally said RIP to the stinky black monstrosity she always wears as a cover up on her b perfect vids and lives etc 😂😂😂
Hope she gets it manky from carrying all the boxes , Anyone in their right mind would have old dark coloured clothes on , not her ! Too busy blowing herself kisses in the mirror. Wonder if we will ever see the fing swing ! Will probably lie in her garage

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
3/4 litres oh ffs 😫😫😫🤣🤣🤣 I done 2.5 yesterday will try 3 today and if I do another gold star👏🏻❤️🤪
That much water is a myth, the more you drink the more you pee. NHS says 6-8 cups a day which is roughly between 1.5 and 2 litres. Much more doable. My HydrateM8 is 900ml so I try to do 2 of them a day with my cups of coffee taking me over 2litres

May 24, 2024
The World
That much water is a myth, the more you drink the more you pee. NHS says 6-8 cups a day which is roughly between 1.5 and 2 litres. Much more doable. My HydrateM8 is 900ml so I try to do 2 of them a day with my cups of coffee taking me over 2litres
3 litres is easy doable (IMHO🤣), anything above that is hard 😩
I’d say most adults need 2/3 a day (from my years of doing nutrition and exercise)
I’ll drink 3 before 12pm, whatever I manage after that is a bonus.

The more you drink the more your body will build a resistance to drinking large amounts of water from stretching your bladder muscles.
If you don’t drink water regularly and then decide to up your intake your bladder isn’t trained to hold so much we’ll pee more.
I’d always recommend drinking 3 litres of water, especially if you exercise or it’s a hot day to replace anything sweated out.

My coach doesn’t let me count the water I drink during a training session as I’m just replacing what I lose, I hate him for it 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
3 litres is easy doable (IMHO🤣), anything above that is hard 😩
I’d say most adults need 2/3 a day (from my years of doing nutrition and exercise)
I’ll drink 3 before 12pm, whatever I manage after that is a bonus.

The more you drink the more your body will build a resistance to drinking large amounts of water from stretching your bladder muscles.
If you don’t drink water regularly and then decide to up your intake your bladder isn’t trained to hold so much we’ll pee more.
I’d always recommend drinking 3 litres of water, especially if you exercise or it’s a hot day to replace anything sweated out.

My coach doesn’t let me count the water I drink during a training session as I’m just replacing what I lose, I hate him for it 🤣
Oh we aren’t good, I only drink water, no coffee no booze just water and 3 litres at least. I’m just doing a warm up on the treadmill now before my run. I’ll guzzle a litre after that 🏃‍♀️👍🏼🏃‍♀️💦💦💦💦💦(that’s not a filthy facial btw those 💦💦💦💦emoji’s 😂😂😂😂)