Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh we aren’t good, I only drink water, no coffee no booze just water and 3 litres at least. I’m just doing a warm up on the treadmill now before my run. I’ll guzzle a litre after that 🏃‍♀️👍🏼🏃‍♀️💦💦💦💦💦(that’s not a filthy facial btw those 💦💦💦💦emoji’s 😂😂😂😂)
I salute you for anything above 3 🤢
My partner drinks 6 litres a day, he can guzzle 1.5 litre bottle in 30 seconds. Takes me 2 hours 🤣🤣
Wish I could show him doing it without doxxing myself hahaha.

I hate drinking water I think it’s a massive ick to carry around a bottle of water all day 🤣 So I do it all before 12 and anything else I just see it as a bonus. Unless I’m training then I’ll get more in as I don’t count that intake.

I really want to get a walking pad for my garage. I have a spin bike but it’s the devil. You’re always on that treadmill!
Vav keeps us fit 😉🤣

Look what arrived today!

IMG_8951.jpeg

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Hahaha just been told she actually bought the ex display of the slide set for 50% off
Oh who told you that surely that one will be built if it’s ex display, also the new balance trainers she slagged off online and preferred the awful puma ones and who wears cream if they have the s, what a load of s you speak Steph.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
My partner drinks 6 litres a day, he can guzzle 1.5 litre bottle in 30 seconds. Takes me 2 hours 🤣🤣

I hate drinking water I think it’s a massive ick to carry around a bottle of water all day 🤣 So I do it all before 12 and anything else I just see it as a bonus. Unless I’m training then I’ll get more in as I don’t count that intake.

I really want to get a walking pad for my garage. I have a spin bike but it’s the devil. You’re always on that treadmill!
Vav keeps us fit 😉🤣

Look what arrived today!

IMG_8951.jpeg
I’ve just purchased this for my hooded eyes! Someone on TikTok recommended it she seen a dramatic difference with her hooded eyes it’s lifted them 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_4085.png
    IMG_4085.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 26
May 24, 2024
The World
I’ve just purchased this for my hooded eyes! Someone on TikTok recommended it she seen a dramatic difference with her hooded eyes it’s lifted them 🥰
Oh I’ll need this too.

I just seen the signature clinic does the surgery for £4,000 (I know your thought on that), which I really want but surgery on my face gives me the fear!
So this will be a good alternative.

I used to use skin doctor, there was a crystal scrub and a cream they had, it was amazing. I wish I could remember the name. My skin has never looked more amazing than when I used that stuff. Mind you I was 10 years younger

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Vav keeps us fit 😉🤣

Look what arrived today!

IMG_8951.jpeg
Oh lovely! I like all their products 👍🏼
I had to get off the treadmill because it was too hot. I’ve left the air con running for a bit so I can go in later on and not feel like I’m in a furnace 😳
Yes Vav and Aimee trunchbull really do motivate me to keep at it. They just look like slobs to me who constantly chow down on fried take aways. As a result they look awful and trunchbull is out of breath just wiping the kitchen surface down 🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh I’ll need this too.

I just seen the signature clinic does the surgery for £4,000 (I know your thought on that), which I really want but surgery on my face gives me the fear!
So this will be a good alternative.

I used to use skin doctor, there was a crystal scrub and a cream they had, it was amazing. I wish I could remember the name. My skin has never looked more amazing than when I used that stuff. Mind you I was 10 years younger
Oh have surgery, my friend had it done and my sister and they both said the upper blepharoplasty was painless and amazing results. It’s literally snipping the excess skin away and the scar is in the crease so it’s invisible. I’ve nursed people who have had too and it’s simple day case procedure under local. Swollen lids for a week or two and then it’s done. Creams can help tighten the skin and also face massage with them gua sha tools is fabulous. If there’s a lot of skin causing the droop then nothing will work, get it snipped off 👍🏼