Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I tend not to do eye make up bcos of them horrendous 🤣 but this girl has swore by this! I’ll track her doon if it’s a pile of s 🤣

Yeah I did look into it but yeah you know my feelings on cosmetic surgeries after my botched job!

Surgery on on my face gives me the fear too! We can fear together 🤪🤪
Can you wear lashes? They hide everything. The segments placed underneath are fabulous and Lash Ribbons have some weightless pre cut ones that you literally cannot feel. They can stay on for over a week. Have a look at them on TT because they do tutorials. My sister always had lash extensions on before her surgery because they just make your eyes look wide and actually cover the droopy bit.
Look at gua sha massage as well, I love watching people do it 😘

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Was her name emzi by any chance 🤣🤣

I forgot to screenshot it but she mentioned her husband works for the fire service and that it was a big NO! Then said if she didn’t buy the ex-display model she wouldn’t have needed a van! Boom the laddies blocked 🤣🤣
She's such an arsehole of a woman . Unless you are blowing smoke up her arse then off you do . If you want to be on social media then you need to take the good with the bad but no , she only wants the lovely comments . No chance would I have my 5 year old in a van like that . He should at least be in a booster but she's in too much of a fing rush to film herself as usual !

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
My girl is begging me to let her go, I’ve said next year she can!
You must let us know how she found it. ❤️
My lass is the friend of the group who will do any dare and that terrifies me 🤣🤣
My one is super sensible. I think she was swapped at birth 😂 BUT she has just asked me if I will give her into trouble if she comes back with a tiny tattoo 🫣 How old is your girl?

May 24, 2024
The World
My one is super sensible. I think she was swapped at birth 😂 BUT she has just asked me if I will give her into trouble if she comes back with a tiny tattoo 🫣 How old is your girl?
That’s always the ‘must do’ on these holidays. A small tattoo or it never happened.
She’s 17 in October, she’s a sensible girl, she’s street smart, but she’s also a maniac 🤣 I said she can go summer next year.
She asked if her and two friends could go to London instead 💀 absolutely not. I love she has no fear, but no!

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
That’s always the ‘must do’ on these holidays. A small tattoo or it never happened.
She’s 17 in October, she’s a sensible girl, she’s street smart, but she’s also a maniac 🤣 I said she can go summer next year.
She asked if her and two friends could go to London instead 💀 absolutely not. I love she has no fear, but no!
I took her to get her belly button pierced when she was 16 and I got a new tattoo, she swore then and their no more piercings and never a tattoo 😂 oh how times have changed. I think I'd be more scared of london than I am them going abroad 🙈 Londons scary! 18s a good age to go ☀️

May 24, 2024
The World
I took her to get her belly button pierced when she was 16 and I got a new tattoo, she swore then and their no more piercings and never a tattoo 😂 oh how times have changed. I think I'd be more scared of london than I am them going abroad 🙈 Londons scary! 18s a good age to go ☀️
That’s a good bit of mother daughter bonding 😍 I only have 1 kid and she’s been my best mate growing up.
My girl is really in to piercings. I’ve said I agree with anything but the face. So she’s got quite a few ear piercings and her belly button, she had her nose but took it out. She’s said she wants to get her nipple done 🤣🤣 I had mine years ago so she’s been digging for hints if it’s sore.
I’m doing a tattoo course next month, she’s asked if I’ll tattoo her. I said I’d give her her first tattoo. Then today’s she asked if I’ll do her friends. Sure why not, just get my license revoked before I’ve even got it on the wall 🙄
London is an absolute no go 💀

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh wow look she can literally do anything can’t she, she can drive a van 🙄
fing hell it must be horrendous having to film stuff all the time every day just to have something to post. How they can be arsed is beyond my comprehension. It seriously must be sheer DESPERATION. Especially when there are gorgeous genuine single mothers with no family to help who actually just get on with it and do a fantastic job of it. This pair are actually embarrassingly sad. Who the do would be jealous of how they live their life?
Desperately trying to remain relevant and hide the truth from their deluded followers.

May 30, 2024
UK
Im confused. Was Sara Williams not a name from The Sun article?

IMG_8962.jpeg
I’m not sure but I know that Deanne English who constantly comments on Aimee and Vavs videos and argues with anybody who has an opinion and calls us all trolls, slagged Vav off on one of her newspaper articles, now she sucks Beefys arse daily.

Deanne English is a t

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
That’s a good bit of mother daughter bonding 😍 I only have 1 kid and she’s been my best mate growing up.
My girl is really in to piercings. I’ve said I agree with anything but the face. So she’s got quite a few ear piercings and her belly button, she had her nose but took it out. She’s said she wants to get her nipple done 🤣🤣 I had mine years ago so she’s been digging for hints if it’s sore.
I’m doing a tattoo course next month, she’s asked if I’ll tattoo her. I said I’d give her her first tattoo. Then today’s she asked if I’ll do her friends. Sure why not, just get my license revoked before I’ve even got it on the wall 🙄
London is an absolute no go 💀
oh amazing, that's so special, first tattoo by mum 🥰 Nipple sounds agony 😂 iv become more of a wimp as iv aged 🙈

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
IMG_4003.png Looks like this lass has tagged Steph maybe they have helped her with a van a Lyndsay collie on insta 🤣
Big lezzer from the Deen who has been around as much as beefy has 😁 that will be the manny ( with a fanny) she’s roped in to help build it too 💪🏼 nothing against gays may i add…this one is just a 🚀 she will have been roped in as a body guard too 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2024
uk
I’m not sure but I know that Deanne English who constantly comments on Aimee and Vavs videos and argues with anybody who has an opinion and calls us all trolls, slagged Vav off on one of her newspaper articles, now she sucks Beefys arse daily.

Deanne English is a t
Oh they're so two faced, one minute they are kissing 🍑 and next minute they're slagging them off!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Good question Matty, Vav thinks she could be a DPD driver, I’m no so sure, I can see her claiming all the benefits she can and demanding the best council house there is, even suggesting someone should be kicked out of one 😎 His TikToks are often aimed at Vav and others like her 🤣

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
All the comments deleted about seatbelt and max not in a car seat wee report to police Scotland just been done with a video attached. You are a clown Steph and just think the law regarding a seatbelt is above you.
Did you report it to Police Scotland? Here’s hoping they do something about it. She can’t keep getting away with this dangerous behaviour. When will it stop? Once a serious accident happens and it will never be her fault !