Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
She looks like she’s lost weight which is why she’s wearing jeans again and showing her full length in the mirror (with that twatful tippytoes pose) instead of hiding her gunt below the kitchen worktop. The back view still showed the Lipodaema is strong above her knees though. The Ozempic must be working
She gets zero credibility for any weight loss on those.
An absolute disgrace to her ‘PT & Nutrition’ qualifications. She’s took the lazy t way out because she’s a lazy gluttonous cow.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Because she really does think she is the only one going through anything like this and god forbid asks her something or to try and offer advice she shuts that down straight away. Only person who should be educated is vav.

He is just a wee dude ❤️❤️ he's coming on so much and that's all down to you. M is no where like your wee one and he is even potty trained. She ain't even tried that's why he is not out of Naples.

I've said it before you are the best mama to all 4 of them babes, but especially your boys xxx
Love you! He loves his auntie blathering away ♥️♥️

You know from our phone calls/FaceTime everyday until my last breath I will do everything for the 4 of them especially my boys 😘😘😘

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
She gets zero credibility for any weight loss on those.
An absolute disgrace to her ‘PT & Nutrition’ qualifications. She’s took the lazy t way out because she’s a lazy gluttonous cow.
Such a lazy assed way of doing it ! No way am I injecting that se ( Begbie , Trainspotting on heroin ) Can you run the length of the farmtrack , Vav ? Nah, I doubt it .

May 24, 2024
The World
Such a lazy assed way of doing it ! No way am I injecting that se ( Begbie , Trainspotting on heroin ) Can you run the length of the farmtrack , Vav ? Nah, I doubt it .
I know people who take them that really don’t need to.
Wasn’t that long ago she was telling us all she was winning for going to the gym 3 days on week and never to go again. ‘Has the gym bug’.
Then tries to educate us on diet/nutrition/fitness. She knows all about macros etc etc
But keeps schtum about being on these.
I’d give her more credit for being honest and just saying yeah lots my mojo but I’m unhappy with myself.
She’ll tell people she was secretly working out she just doesn’t post her whole life on tiktok blah blah.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I know people who take them that really don’t need to.
Wasn’t that long ago she was telling us all she was winning for going to the gym 3 days on week and never to go again. ‘Has the gym bug’.
Then tries to educate us on diet/nutrition/fitness. She knows all about macros etc etc
But keeps schtum about being on these.
I’d give her more credit for being honest and just saying yeah lots my mojo but I’m unhappy with myself.
She’ll tell people she was secretly working out she just doesn’t post her whole life on tiktok blah blah.
And her delusional huns won’t for one minute think how someone who doesn’t leave their home and lives in her jammies has lost lbs they will just say how amazzzing she is 🤣 and congratulate her hahahahah

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Although when I do look at that video I’m unsure if she has actually lost lbs to be honest if she’s using the slimming filter I think her legs are massive biggest ever and see that mirror full length poses they actually make you look smaller generally anyway. If she is injecting she will be panicking about folk seeing her at M ‘s new school, I think she is massive when you see her so I’ve been told

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The irregular spacing between the pictures on the wall at her new filming area makes me itchy 😭 I’m aware this is a me problem but surely she could have used the measuring tape she cut herself on two with 🤷🏼‍♀️
Does the same for me, such a simple task and she cant get it right. Remember when she said she doesn’t need a man for these things

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Although when I do look at that video I’m unsure if she has actually lost lbs to be honest if she’s using the slimming filter I think her legs are massive biggest ever and see that mirror full length poses they actually make you look smaller generally anyway. If she is injecting she will be panicking about folk seeing her at M ‘s new school, I think she is massive when you see her so I’ve been told
I think she has lost some weight . She hasn’t worn jeans in a long time but I do think shes posing in that mirror so much as it makes her look smaller . The jeans are still far too tight tho ! Wasn’t that long ago she was in Spain telling women to love all their wobbly bits and flashing hers . Just shows her up for what she is ..a complete liar and a fraud . She being asked in comments if she’s lost weight but she’s not replying . Was always quick to let everyone know before when she was healthy eating or going to the gym . Wonder what she will say now . She won’t be happy that the ozempic cat has been let out the bag

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
I think she has lost some weight . She hasn’t worn jeans in a long time but I do think shes posing in that mirror so much as it makes her look smaller . The jeans are still far too tight tho ! Wasn’t that long ago she was in Spain telling women to love all their wobbly bits and flashing hers . Just shows her up for what she is ..a complete liar and a fraud . She being asked in comments if she’s lost weight but she’s not replying . Was always quick to let everyone know before when she was healthy eating or going to the gym . Wonder what she will say now . She won’t be happy that the ozempic cat has been let out the bag
Mad Pam will be on the injection too.
do knows how she is going to explain the weight loss? But she is used to telling lies and denying the truth and just like a politician she will avoid the question and she will delete the questions about her weight on her page.
She shouldn’t be on it as anyone with an eating disorder is turned away 😂 but she clearly lied, or got it off someone? I have heard she did on here, hopefully they cut her off 😂
If she did admit to it, I hope her followers unfollow as she’s a liar and a narcissist. But her and the witches will just say those followers are just jealous 😂 😆 😂 😝

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
So Steph has admitted max is in her bed for her and not him.

She holds him back any way possible.

Max will be living his best lift this week with no forced interactions, some structure and some routine. I’m delighted for him and sad that he doesn’t get to experience time with his dad more often.

She’s also crying as she’s admitted she feels out of control because another parent will be making decisions for max. His dad can do it the same as if not better than you Steph! All these tears are for you. He can keep max safe just as you can!

Narc ripping out of you!! If you think co parenting is hard why don’t you think how Petr feels when he’s away providing for his family and can’t see max as often as he’d like. Nah it’s all about you!

You’ve done nothing but keep that boy in the house, moan about his behaviour, show his arse to strangers on the internet on more than one occasion! Force unwanted affection (and borderline not normal) on him

This is max wel deserved time off from you and he deserves it !!