Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The slate s had an Amazon wish list full of “things for their new house” it was champagne and toilet fresheners and plates cutlery, curtains bedding, and some really extravagant stuff. Sev the seagull called her out on it after slate s did a video defending aimless.
That list was bloody hilarious 😂
One of my favourite ever from @Sevda_the_seagull

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
I also think that video is an indirect clap back to Chelsea. She’s giving look at me, calm enjoying my garden with a wee drink loving life when the reality is far different.
Aye but that Chelsea isn't a young stupid quine she was sucking the farts out of vavs arse and her ego is wounded a woman scorned haha

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Thought L got her braces on Monday too, yet another lie
View attachment RPReplay_Final1723314678.mp4
😂 listing normal parent jobs that any other parent would do and then vent to their pals……………....but wait vav has no pals so she has to vent to her tiktok Huns 😝 winning!!also enjoy sitting alone in that house vav while people go out and live their lifes 😂

thankful1407

Mar 29, 2024
Carnoustie
So going forward, I know my opinion is spicy and forthright , and something that I know won’t be well received especially by the (arse lick bandwagon folk ) that non-bullies will not agree with.
Each and every one of us here are grown up human beings. I cannot imagine that theres a group of us here that actually have to witness this level of catty, bitchy, bullying tactics written down on a platform like this that only display horrendous group nonsense’
We have only got so much time in our lives to live.. and I get it, we strongly dislike others and have such a history with many folk that our only option is to do something drastic. But ladies and gentleman… This isn’t normal, this forum. It’s schoolground bullying . So can I truly ask right now… why are we all doing this?? Ok you perfect people might think she has put on weight ? Is that something you would want to be pulled up about. Or her looks… her size… her clothes…. Her house. The list goes on. What I do not understand is why you all relentlessly bully the fick out of her constantly??
I’m also going to add- not being a Nrgstive Nancy in relation to her past … but wise up ‘ladies’…as that is what has gone on in the past. If you’re all so riled up by it then why on gods earth do you think BULLYING is going to sort her out and make her sorry??
Charity money, ex hubs, the way she acted for so long ok I get it. But what each and every one of you are doing right now negates your motive with her.
It disgusts me to my core that there is a bunch of ‘women’ like yourselves on here that think disgusting bullying is the answer. So therefore, you are no better than the person you’re hurting every single day. You have all stooped to a level that can not be respected. Why not go to down the loyal route if you feel sto strongly? Get your ‘reciepts’ out and take her to court? Instead of the vile, endless bullying your all are doing right in plane face. Instead, you are going on a bloody JUVINILE platform like this and, in turn, doing worse than she is doing at present. The mind boggles honestly.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
So going forward, I know my opinion is spicy and forthright , and something that I know won’t be well received especially by the (arse lick bandwagon folk ) that non-bullies will not agree with.
Each and every one of us here are grown up human beings. I cannot imagine that theres a group of us here that actually have to witness this level of catty, bitchy, bullying tactics written down on a platform like this that only display horrendous group nonsense’
We have only got so much time in our lives to live.. and I get it, we strongly dislike others and have such a history with many folk that our only option is to do something drastic. But ladies and gentleman… This isn’t normal, this forum. It’s schoolground bullying . So can I truly ask right now… why are we all doing this?? Ok you perfect people might think she has put on weight ? Is that something you would want to be pulled up about. Or her looks… her size… her clothes…. Her house. The list goes on. What I do not understand is why you all relentlessly bully the fick out of her constantly??
I’m also going to add- not being a Nrgstive Nancy in relation to her past … but wise up ‘ladies’…as that is what has gone on in the past. If you’re all so riled up by it then why on gods earth do you think BULLYING is going to sort her out and make her sorry??
Charity money, ex hubs, the way she acted for so long ok I get it. But what each and every one of you are doing right now negates your motive with her.
It disgusts me to my core that there is a bunch of ‘women’ like yourselves on here that think disgusting bullying is the answer. So therefore, you are no better than the person you’re hurting every single day. You have all stooped to a level that can not be respected. Why not go to down the loyal route if you feel sto strongly? Get your ‘reciepts’ out and take her to court? Instead of the vile, endless bullying your all are doing right in plane face. Instead, you are going on a bloody JUVINILE platform like this and, in turn, doing worse than she is doing at present. The mind boggles honestly.
Sorry what’s your point? You just listed things?
You don’t like bulling? So why are you here reading?
If it disgusts you again why read it? 😂 you chose to come on here and ironically give your opinion on vav 😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Off you pop no one is interested in what you have to say she has affected so many people and one day it will all come to bite her on her fat ass but you decided to make an account when no one is interested in anything you have to say.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Off you pop no one is interested in what you have to say she has affected so many people and one day it will all come to bite her on her fat ass but you decided to make an account when no one is interested in anything you have to

Didn't see her crying with separation anxiety when she was in ibiza coked out her but getting her leg over!
That’s cause she was working!!! You know her jobbbbbbbb

May 24, 2024
The World
Welcome to the gang ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
FYI this was as spicy as mayo 🥱