Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Did you catch the crap she was saying about not doing her own lives but trying to say something like tik tok are pushing her with their lives instead
😂. She’s clueless . The lies just roll off her tongue . Your lives consist of you sitting plastering make up on your face , selling se and clapping back

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Bye Felicia 👋. My bundle this and my bundle that ! Naw hen , it’s nothing to do with you , just a bit of cardboard with your name on which most people will bin . She will be away to her hotel greetin
Mad pam in the comments 🤣🤣 you created a monster Pam love , flopping like 🍆 on a night of whiskey. Tears vid tomorrow for sure

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
😂. She’s clueless . The lies just roll off her tongue . Your lives consist of you sitting plastering make up on your face , selling se and clapping back
Tattle caught it, she was blaming the algorithm with her not going live, saying something up with her tik tok and not getting pushed out onto the fyp. This is her setting the stage for Brendan ditching her with her engagement in the bin

May 24, 2024
The World
Tattle caught it, she was blaming the algorithm with her not going live, saying something up with her tik tok and not getting pushed out onto the fyp. This is her setting the stage for Brendan ditching her with her engagement in the bin
She’s been telling her followers for days she was going to bperfect. None are interested in watching her. Nothing to do with the algorithm and she knows it 🤣🤣

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
Just caught this before it got removed
IMG_6792.jpeg
Haha, howling that boy obviously picked the short straw to go live with her , there was no vibe or chemistry or banter between them . He looked bored sless with her n u could tell by his facial expressions he thinks as much as vav as we do 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that was a car crash of a live 🙈

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
I can't even hate watch her anymore. She's so boring. Caught up here and TL and howling that her live was dire. She must know they can't stand her over there.
Oh and Steph, you're about to lose the last of your genuine followers who you "empower" to love their curves whilst you inject yourself with god knows what se
Just wait for the long term side effects to kick in whilst you've a face like a drug addict. Karma and all that.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Haha, howling that boy obviously picked the short straw to go live with her , there was no vibe or chemistry or banter between them . He looked bored sless with her n u could tell by his facial expressions he thinks as much as vav as we do 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that was a car crash of a live 🙈
I couldn’t watch because, well I was busy but even if I wasn’t I could not sit through any of her BULLSHIT.
Now tell me EVERYTHING, did she read the ozempic comment? And did she do crap enough to know she’s on the slippery slope to the sack?