Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Come on to f@#% followers. Wake up! While she was on holiday telling you all she was having the best time, she was in fact trying to take another genuine person down.
We all know how vile she is, bloody look in front of you.
She's managed to worm her way out these situations in life as there was nowhere to out her. The biggest mistake she's ever done was try to make a career out of social media. More will speak up and she can't get away with anything anymore.
No mates, no man from Scotland will go near her and she won't always have her nana and mum to defend her. What a life.
She's going to lose it all, hope she's been saving 🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Awk I feel bad for taking the mick, good for her, it’s about time someone said stuff about Steph’s antics.
Stand by the ridiculousness of posting in the hospital 🤣🤣 I’ll die on that hill
Same but can’t remember if I took the mick or not. Take my hat off to her for this video tho. Steph showing why her past is not the past and shouldn’t be left there, she’s still a nasty calculating b*itch and why she has no friends

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
I’m gonna say it again ROBERTSON I said less than a week ago that things are going to start falling for you didn’t I, was just waiting on Chelsea making it public and she has every other victim right behind her, You took her kindness for weakness one thing you can’t do to here with this one is use gaslighting anyone with eyes in there head can see she’s 100% broken by what you have done, management can’t do anything about this one silly b, they can’t bully her into removing her post and there is nothing you can do bar run your mouth online but something tells me you will keep your lips super sealed on this because you may have made others look like Bullies but Chelsea hasn’t got It in her, you don’t have anything she wants, poor max will constantly be isolated because you don’t know how to behave like a normal Human your a disgrace, the down fall will be a watch

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
New video up and what a smug t, dying your awful slug brows and any brow tech would tell you not to put any products on after you have dyed them idiot come on beefy lets hear your pathetic excuse to your awful behaviour.
IMG_4210.png IMG_4211.png
She will be in a narcissistic rage at this point. Just had to do a post didn’t she to show she gives no fs 😂 it’s just more proof if needed that she’s a nasty b with no conscience.
Bet she’s on the blower to Aimee moaning and coming up with a plan 🙄
Maybe start with getting a job with guaranteed income and stop wasting cash on rent. Do something that will really help provide for your children.
Evil b

Apr 30, 2024
scotland
On her morning video someone has put “your bond with Callum was lovely to watch 🥰” ehhh were you watching a different live hun? Cause he looked like he’d rather ram a bperfect mascara in his eye 😂😂 that chelsea video 😲 love that she has spoken out and noticed the narc behaviours. Surprised we haven’t had a clap back video yet but she’ll know there’s no getting out of this one and won’t want to draw attention to it. See it’s just Rachel with the hat and mad nana in the comments on the new video - 456k who

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She will be in a narcissistic rage at this point. Just had to do a post didn’t she to show she gives no fs 😂 it’s just more proof if needed that she’s a nasty b with no conscience.
Bet she’s on the blower to Aimee moaning and coming up with a plan 🙄
Maybe start with getting a job with guaranteed income and stop wasting cash on rent. Do something that will really help provide for your children.
Evil b
Even Aimee must see what a manipulative b she is but maybe restricted because they have the same management. Said management may have to choose one of them to keep on their books

Apr 30, 2024
scotland
Just remembered the video she made with Lily on holiday being all I don’t care we’re having a great time trying to guess what this person who phoned looked like that phoned/emailed the hotel. Sooooo you don’t care but are asking your friend to go look on a chat forum? And even if it is was genuine asking her to look, the fact you know she saw something upsetting and then posted that video being like we don’t care just shows how inconsiderate you are of others feelings, just nasty.