Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Exactly me to a Tee!!!

The packing 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I am packed for 4 weeks before any holiday, then I have a list in my notes I check every week and re check the case to make sure it’s packed 😂😂 I’ve woke up at 2am stressing the week before I go thinking I’ve not packed the plugs etc and got up to check 😂 hubby thinks I’m mad honest but luckily he knows to leave me get on with it or I’ll be a mess all day.

She is everything opposite to my adhd, if I had a can of monster at 8am I’d be in bed asleep for 9am caffeine has the opposite affect.

I could go on all day about how she doesn’t have it 😂😂❤️
I don’t believe a word that comes out that lassies mouth.
She’s so desperate for attention and to ‘fit in’ somewhere.
Mad Pam has failed her for the ‘real world’

May 24, 2024
The World
How long until Chelsea is threatened with a solicitor to be silent and to get the video down? Don’t don’t it Chelsea keep going . Keep strong . We have your back 😘
Chelsea hasn’t named her, so if Vav did she would have to explain why she thinks it’s about her and even then… she’s not named 🙃
Chelsea isn’t as daft as Vav would like her to be

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Chelsea hasn’t named her, so if Vav did she would have to explain why she thinks it’s about her and even then… she’s not named 🙃
Chelsea isn’t as daft as Vav would like her to be
Right enough! Yes I just hope Chelsea won’t fall for that one and stays strong and you are right she isn’t as daft and as soft as beefy hoped she would be 😏

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Imagine having all these videos made about you, and your s personality over the last few weeks with different creators - and still thinking the problem is with others 😂😂😂 that’s how I know she doesn’t have ADHD. I always worry that I upset people and say the wrong thing, it eats me up if someone takes hours to get back to me
Some times 😂 it’s part of the adhd anxiety.

That’s the difference between ADHD AND BEING A Narcissist beefy ya fat mess
No because that’s me too, I’m so worried I hurt or upset someone, or if they don’t reply for ages I’m like oh maybe they hate me🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
No Steph , the reason you’ve not said anything about the situation is because you can’t, because your in the wrong, and a t IMG_1781.jpeg
But she is having opinion on someone.. Chelsea and Vav. Her opinion is Chelsea is wrong and Vav is right. Or she wouldnt be commenting at all. That’s not having an opinion on someone…
You’ve clear as day took a side. Which is fine. But don’t take a side and say you’re without opinion. Thick do.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
My daughter is undiagnosed ADHD. I definitely think @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING can back me up on that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think she has it from me, one of those situations where you just believe yourself to think ‘strange’ but get on with it. I have severe anxiety around timings, I can’t be late or I feel physically sick, my daughter is the same. I’d be 3 hours early for things if who I’m with let me. If I have plans and they change last minute I can’t go, because I’ve had it in my head all day that I’m doing ‘that’, it throws me off.
There is so much going on with my wee brain I just thought it was a me thing.
But along came my daughter who clear as day has ADHD I started to think… hmmmm. Maybe there is method behind the mad s I do. But I get on with it.

Tiktok has made it cool to have ADHD and it can be debilitating.
Everything Vav says about her ADHD is bollocks. This not packing until last minute because of her ADHD - nonsense. I am hyper organised with stuff like that so I know it’s done and it’s not a stress to me.
OR she is packed but she’s just lying. 🤥

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you had me in a knot that night 🙈🙈🙈it was so so funny.

I agree tik tok has made adhd fashionable. Vav ain't got no adhd she is just a cow and not organised