Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well hello there everyone

After yesterdays post from Chelsea and everything else big Steph does I had to come on make an account and spill some tea ….
Cast your minds back to the last Ibiza trip last year with Ekin-su & davide …well here goes
She phoned Harley and told him that Ekin-su & davide asked her if she wanted a 3 some 🤢
Then wait for it….DAVIDE SPIKED HER DRINK SO HE COULD GET HER BACK TO THE HOTEL TO R**E her she laughed it off on the phone to Harley 😡😡 this is beyond vile and I hope this hits the papers I couldn’t sit on it anymore
Wow just wow I have no words!!!!

Mar 8, 2024
Totally understand I’ve sat on this from last year as there’s no evidence other that Harley and Nicole know!!!! I’m not here to cause trouble I will delete this account but I had to put this out there
No that’s fine. It’s great you’re coming out with this stuff now. And good on Chelsea too. It’s about time people stood up against her

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Vlogging her smear test? do she thinks she is the new Jade Goody raising awareness.😡
Clutching at straws she’s a fing looney! Why would you need to blog something that everyone knows about and gets and since Jade Goody there has been so much more awareness and folk are much more educated on it. Get fed Beefy.

May 30, 2024
UK

After yesterdays post from Chelsea and everything else big Steph does I had to come on make an account and spill some tea ….
Cast your minds back to the last Ibiza trip last year with Ekin-su & davide …well here goes
She phoned Harley and told him that Ekin-su & davide asked her if she wanted a 3 some 🤢
Then wait for it….DAVIDE SPIKED HER DRINK SO HE COULD GET HER BACK TO THE HOTEL TO R**E her she laughed it off on the phone to Harley 😡😡 this is beyond vile and I hope this hits the papers I couldn’t sit on it anymore
Welcome to the thread, How do you know this? Is there any proof of messages between Steph and Harley at the time? I’ve often wondered why Harley has never stepped forward and spilt the Tea?

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland

Oh I’m so glad this is now in here as I was contemplating putting it on here yesterday. She is an utterly vile t and I hope this gets leaked to the press ASAP. Brendan really needs to be made aware of this as Ekin is his poster girl for BPerfect and this could seriously damage his business.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz

The worrying thing here is she’s the type ( if this is true) that would have lapped up the attention of this and been ecstatic that he fancied her. That’s how much of a narc she is. I think Davide needs to aware of this accusation as does Ekin? As that’s some accusation? Also Brendan given it was his business trip? Are they aware?

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Totally understand I’ve sat on this from last year as there’s no evidence other that Harley and Nicole know!!!! I’m not here to cause trouble I will delete this account but I had to put this out there
So you must be either Harley or Nicole ? I’m in the fence with this but it’s something I wouldn’t put her past doing after all the other vile things she has done to men previously

May 30, 2024
UK
Oh I’m so glad this is now in here as I was contemplating putting it on here yesterday. She is an utterly vile t and I hope this gets leaked to the press ASAP. Brendan really needs to be made aware of this as Ekin is his poster girl for BPerfect and this could seriously damage his business.
Oh dear, Beefy must have thought yesterday was bad and she’s confirmed what Chelsea said is true by blocking her name from her comments hoping it will go away, but now this little nugget has come out, hopefully someone will be able to post something to prove it happened 🍿🍿🍿

May 24, 2024
The World
It's awful what she done so bad. Think it was @MRS FULL MONTY✨ that said vav took Chelsea kindness for weakness so true. She never thought in a million years she would have done a video no way. Xx
Think it was scottishhotty or scottishgal that said that but I absolutely agree.
She seems gentle and Vav would probably have thought she’s too weak to come for me

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Oh so now M broke his nose yesterday… but he didn’t she only thought. Some amount of bs
View attachment v0f044gc0000cquqkgfog65mr8selang.mp4
Very very manipulative video from Chavron. Chosen two very emotive topics to speak about, a hurt child and smear testing. All to guide the attention away from her being outed. The narcissistic will never see or admit to anything and this will be skimmed over as per usual and she will carry on being the t she is sadly. Please anyone from Glasgow go to the St 'eniks' centre on Saturday and smack her with a bundle!

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
So you must be either Harley or Nicole ? I’m in the fence with this but it’s something I wouldn’t put her past doing after all the other vile things she has done to men previously
I’ll always remember Nicole for defending her on the first Sun article she told me I was jealous of Stef and probably ugly and unsuccessful myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣 didn’t take long for her to see the light though 😍😮‍💨😮‍💨

May 24, 2024
The World

These things are odd when they come out of no where with no proof.

Wasn’t Ibiza before Harley?