Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 30, 2024
UK
It’s the same morning video everyday. Nobody cares how you slept or whether you are tired or not. How annoying banging her hand off those boxes whilst wittering on about boring se. Also why does she always have to swear when it’s not appropriate, I mean this is meant to be her job. Also what threats? Surely if she was getting threats that would make great content, why is she not telling her followers about the lies Chelsea is telling everyone? If someone was lying about me I would ‘out’ them. Just proves even more so that Chelsea is telling the truth

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
It’s the same morning video everyday. Nobody cares how you slept or whether you are tired or not. How annoying banging her hand off those boxes whilst wittering on about boring se. Also why does she always have to swear when it’s not appropriate, I mean this is meant to be her job. Also what threats? Surely if she was getting threats that would make great content, why is she not telling her followers about the lies Chelsea is telling everyone? If someone was lying about me I would ‘out’ them. Just proves even more so that Chelsea is telling the truth
Trying to make out as if she’s sleeping at night 😂😂😂😂 NARC

Mar 8, 2024
She wouldn’t know what being really shattered was if it came up & slapped her in the face😴😴😴 I’m honestly shattered watching yer videos cos yer that boring hen 🤭😴🤣🤣 Imagine positioning the Monster cans to have them in the video too. I cringe for her so bad 😭😭😂😂
It’s so embarrassing how she’s making monster her personality. I really do think she thinks she’s “cool” drinking it. She just looks like a t. The hand banging on the cans as well 🙈

May 24, 2024
The World
Chelsea if your reading don't be threatened to keep your mouth shut even if she has messages of you slagging folk off we will understand because she'd probably planned all this weeks before you caught on . We know she has probably coerced you into believing we were all horrible and you've probably defended her . It's OK pet your already forgiven .
Absolutely back this up. Everyone gossips, so if Chelsea has called anyone on forums anything, so what. We can be feral 🙃 but Vav is an easy target as she gives us so much material.

So keep going Vav, Chelsea has everyone’s support. We have thick skin babe, we can take what we dish.
I bet it’s forum people in Chelsea’s comments supporting her 😂 love that for you Vav

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
It’s so embarrassing how she’s making monster her personality. I really do think she thinks she’s “cool” drinking it. She just looks like a t. The hand banging on the cans as well 🙈
She is a fing monster ! Her arse will be making buttons but as usual she stands behind her phone acting all hard . Remember who you are 😂😂, that’s the whole point ..we do hen , it’s you who thinks you’re a local celebrity who can bark orders at everyone ! Honestly , does she think she’s fing Elon Musk ?? You’re nobody , just a jumped up little tart who will get what she deserves !! Happy Friday biatchhhh ✌️

May 24, 2024
The World
All the way to Glasgow for a 2 hour stunt in store 🤣 pinch me. What's with all the hand movements, if she's not clapping, she's banging them off cans of monster like a set of drums 🤣
It’s a display of dominance/or a threat. Can also be used to intimidate.

Laughable as she’s none of those things.
Might work in her wee circle of witches but won’t in the real world up against real people

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Desperate to be rewarded by monster because she is buying their product. Sense of entitlement 🙄they’ve not asked you to show it to your bought followers, bots aren’t a great audience because they can’t be influenced

May 24, 2024
The World
Everything is calculated. Went to bed early my ass. You were up making fake pages about Chelsea.
She's getting what she asked for. Speak with your chest is what she asked for and she can't handle it. 400+ comments on Chelsea's video, from REAL accounts.
This is to distance herself from that truth teller page. Went to bed early… to sit up alone and make fake pages is what happened

May 24, 2024
The World
She is a fing monster ! Her arse will be making buttons but as usual she stands behind her phone acting all hard . Remember who you are 😂😂, that’s the whole point ..we do hen , it’s you who thinks you’re a local celebrity who can bark orders at everyone ! Honestly , does she think she’s fing Elon Musk ?? You’re nobody , just a jumped up little tart who will get what she deserves !! Happy Friday biatchhhh ✌️
Ellon Monster rather..

May 30, 2024
UK
Is the monster addicted to Monster? Love that for her when you know the negative effects of these drinks, it’s worse than Red Bull. The poison princess doesn’t need to top up her toxicity as seen by this mornings video. It was oozing from her.
The nastiness does ooze from her. There is nothing genuine about her. The ‘morning guys’ and asking what everyone is up to doesn’t even sound sincere and when she blows a kiss at the end when she goes to stop the video the smile on her face immediately goes, when someone genuinely smiles at you their face lights up. Her rat features instantly appear. She’s horrible

Mar 8, 2024
She really does think she’s someone with her words of “wisdom” that aren’t really words of wisdom they’re fing ridiculous words 🙈