Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
So as we hate charity theiving,attention seeking w we all must be 1 🤣 naw granny we morals and integrity 👍 we know right from wrong #brownnose #asskisser
Yes that's the mink I was talking about she's nae right either you can see it in her . You come for abergal you come for most of us . Now do off and go and deal with all your fake illnesses . Just another scrounging leech and cut from the same cloth

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Exactly this. Chelsea if you are reading this you were a victim of Beefys narcissistic abuse and we all stand with you. There are many victims who have suffered at the hands of her. No matter what you have said or what she has on you we don’t care and won’t judge you as we know you were being controlled and manipulated by her without knowing so. She is an expert at this to begin with. Speak out, dont give in to her and that 2 minkers. Her days on TikTok are numbered anyway I think and she knows it. She can stand there on her morning video acting all unbothered all she wants…she is triggered.
We all very much understand how traumatised you will be after encountering the real side of Stephanie Robertson! And we are all here for you ❤️
Here here

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
What’s with all the monster? Does she not know how s monster is for your body?
What’s was “remember who you are and keep on the right track.” With the weird hand movement about?
She’s some can of piss. Acting all quiet and demure (😂😂😂) this morning.
This is how her face looks like a dehydrated fruit 🤣 too much caffeine causes so much havoc with the skin . Takes all the water from it which leads to dry, dull, and inflamed skin, as well as premature wrinkles and fine lines. Causes dry red patches around nose and mouth . All what the honey monster herself has 🫣🤣 she's doing herself no favours she's making herself even uglier . Looking at her pics from even a year ago until now she's aged drastically n looks terrible . I honestly can't get over how nasty this b can be, she can't clap bk to Chelsea as it will make her look bad as she will open a can of worms that will backfire on her . But her reposts are aimed in a very calculated way, she's taunting a young girl whose already stated her mental heath is at its low just now , vav if ur reading this u are a nasty vile b n I honestly can't wait until u get ur karma . U are one person who deserves to be unhappy for life n nothing good come ur way !!!!! I do hope someone at Glasgow puts u in ur place . All mouth online but would s urself if u were to see any these ppl in the street 🤣

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
IMG_7132.jpeg Sorry what??? What about the others you have previously doxxed , falsely doxxed , the colluding with a child abuser to cause someone’s mental health to relapse, C’s family? I could go on and on. So dont sit there and act all woe is me. You are trying to play a clever game Beefy but people aren’t stupid. You have caused grief to so so many without a second thought of how it will effect them!!! What a t 🤬🤬🤬

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
So as we hate charity theiving,attention seeking w we all must be 1 🤣 naw granny we morals and integrity 👍 we know right from wrong #brownnose #asskisser
This old bint is just what vav will look n act like in a few years 🤣🤣🤣 n guess what this munter also has about a million illnesses , its like they were separated at birth 😳

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
This is how her face looks like a dehydrated fruit 🤣 too much caffeine causes so much havoc with the skin . Takes all the water from it which leads to dry, dull, and inflamed skin, as well as premature wrinkles and fine lines. Causes dry red patches around nose and mouth . All what the honey monster herself has 🫣🤣 she's doing herself no favours she's making herself even uglier . Looking at her pics from even a year ago until now she's aged drastically n looks terrible . I honestly can't get over how nasty this b can be, she can't clap bk to Chelsea as it will make her look bad as she will open a can of worms that will backfire on her . But her reposts are aimed in a very calculated way, she's taunting a young girl whose already stated her mental heath is at its low just now , vav if ur reading this u are a nasty vile b n I honestly can't wait until u get ur karma . U are one person who deserves to be unhappy for life n nothing good come ur way !!!!! I do hope someone at Glasgow puts u in ur place . All mouth online but would s urself if u were to see any these ppl in the street 🤣
She’s not clapping back in case Chelsea releases more info 😜 she is dying to it will be eating her insides up 🤣

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
IMG_7132.jpeg Sorry what??? What about the others you have previously doxxed , falsely doxxed , the colluding with a child abuser to cause someone’s mental health to relapse, C’s family? I could go on and on. So dont sit there and act all woe is me. You are trying to play a clever game Beefy but people aren’t stupid. You have caused grief to so so many without a second thought of how it will effect them!!! What a t 🤬🤬🤬
So the simple answer is don't start sh*t and then play the victim