Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
My two cents on this,
Watch the video mute. Body language never lies, controlling subconscious tells takes years of training.
Two things I would highlight and with this in mind what she says is doesn’t even matter.
-bare in mind the screen is flipped, and what’s I’ll say applies to every situation with every human being. Won’t bore no one of the process of information, but you can search up I’m sure many articles and studies will pop up on subject.
People who looks to left during conversation looking subconsciously to their left (left side of a brain stores the informations, it’s rational, emotionless) their are trying to fetch memories. Ppl who look to their right (again unless you get trained everyone does the same) it’s alarming tale sign of creativity, lie, fabrication. For interrogations this being taught as well.

-second is the tapping (many of you annoyed by her finger and hand movements) she’s continuously tapping her chest thru the whole video. Subconscious again but trying to regulate her nervous system.

So my conclusion everything she says it’s a lie and even she knows she’s not telling the truth makes her nervous.

Plenty great book and studies I can recommend on subconscious human behaviour, very interesting in every day life as well.

She have plenty micro tells that in literally in every videos of hers.

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
why would you get someone as you quoted “you ask your friends” to check something for you if you was already ending a friendship? Your time line is as shady as you,

And also I’ll just add “I was busy on holiday to check and be on my phone” you posted MULTIPLE videos which would of also had to been paused started or edited afterwards in a single day. So you clearly had PLENTY time.

Stop acting like you’re the only 1 single mother to take their kids on holiday and 2 that your the only single mother to do it alone with a ASN child.

I have a ASN child and one currently being assessed but guess what they have BOUNDRIES and ROUTINE even on holiday. You make your life harder yourself by doing neither of these things on or off holiday. Then sit and play a fen victim and give it wow me. Yes they still have meltdowns or get overwhelmed but tbh pretty much ALL kids do in a hot country. You don’t even have strategies to help either stop before he goes full on or to help minimise how long it goes on for. You make a rod for your own back by treating him differently when you shouldn’t then play a victim, and no am not a single mother but my partner does work on the rigs so long periods of time so the only difference between me and you is that I can’t pan them off for how ever long he’s home for a “break” because unfortunately he lives with me 🤣🤣

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
Imagine going on about taking your daughter away for a few days & sitting making a video like this and commenting back to strangers on the net 😭 The reason you’ve not addressed it sooner as you’ve probably been in cahoots with your Management on HOW to address it as you’re making a fool of yourself with the snidey comments back to folk. Just like the plane stairs fiasco. And she says people are jealous of her life 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Pull the other one hen 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

May 24, 2024
The World
Timeline this:

In the video she had Chelsea at her house before going away.

She went on holiday Monday. By the Wednesday she FaceTimes Chelsea who 4 days prior was a good enough friend to have at her house, and a good enough friend STILL by the Wednesday to FaceTime and ask a favour. In that phone call she decided she wasn’t phoning back because she wanted to pull away.
So in the 4 days of Chelsea being in her house, and the phone call, Steph has be debating not being her friend, but thought do it I’ll use and abuse her one last time before I hang up on her and end the friendship.

And Steph’s the one shouting the friendship isn’t genuine. 🤥

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Not her alluding to Chelsea leaking information, not being a best friend and so on. I can’t listen all the way because she’s just a dick 😂😂😂

GASLIGHTING 101

I had to go back…

So she had her at the house before going on holiday. She thought she was in a friendship with her. She phoned her after not contacting her for 2 days, but phoned her because she thought she had a friendship with her and she didn’t phone her back because she felt she wanted to step away from that friendship…

Riiiiggghhhhhhtttt 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Think I saw a flying pig ! What the actual do was that pish ? Knew it , the whiteboard was all about Chelsea. She’s leaked information now 😂😂. Right , let’s see , tags along to Girls Aloud with her , posts on Chelsea’s videos saying love you so much , has her at her house just before she went on holiday but she wanted to step away from her ?? What a nasty little t she is ! My blood was boiling watching that . Must have taken the whole drive to Glasgow to come up with that one ! Doesn’t go on here but Chelsea did and told Steph what was being said about her …Im creased 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
Think I saw a flying pig ! What the actual do was that pish ? Knew it , the whiteboard was all about Chelsea. She’s leaked information now 😂😂. Right , let’s see , tags along to Girls Aloud with her , posts on Chelsea’s videos saying love you so much , has her at her house just before she went on holiday but she wanted to step away from her ?? What a nasty little t she is ! My blood was boiling watching that . Must have taken the whole drive to Glasgow to come up with that one ! Doesn’t go on here but Chelsea did and told Steph what was being said about her …Im creased 😂
And Nana Mink was commenting on her page and she was now her Nana too.
She’s spent the whole drive down thinking of how to get out of something and that’s the best her wee toxic pea brain could come up with 😂😂😂 Should have said nothing.

How these followers don’t see through that I don’t know. Genuinely how are you all that brainwashed???

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Hard work on holiday didn't contact anyone for 2days, but made plenty vids on tt on holiday 🤣 clap backs 👏
And sat feeding her face with crisps the very day she asked Chelsea to check the site . The girl was just out of hospital ffs , she really chose that day to end their friendship . Someone said to her about being at her house , her reply , I decided after 😂😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Aww ffs , her reply comment on her vid about forums to someone asking how she knew about forums . Proceeds to say about her address being plastered all over them after she moved ?! Here we fkn go , could someone answer that one again , my head hurts !
For those who don’t know. Her address was already on the internet because it was a rental on Aberdein Considine website. She did a cringy video putting toiletries in each of “my bathrooms” alluding she had bought a big detached house. Of course sleuths quickly discovered she was talking bollocks….…again! and posted photos from the website. Ms Robertson-Smith-Vavron at being found out……again! Went into full tantrum mode and proceeded to scream “get my house off the internet” Fell flat on her face with her lies……again!

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
The thing is I genuinely think she believes her own lies. She is a very dangerous person. How can she never feel embarrassed by her actions or when she's caught out? It's actually psychotic behaviour going on with not a care in the world...she's got a hard neck as my mum would say
This is so true , she’s genuinely believes every word of that . She really does need her head looked at , that’s not normal behaviour . Sorry but if I was Chelsea’s mum I would have blocked her by now . Surprised Steph hasn’t done it but that’s all to make her look good as usual

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I don’t get the obsequious sycophantic behaviour of her huns. What sort of person goes out their way to comment on a strangers video blowing smoke up their arse with Oh you’re too kind, you’re a beautiful person, I don’t understand the hate and drama you get blah blah blah. Here‘s a big tip, just like you don’t know people on the telly, you don’t know people on Tiktok. Saying she doesn’t show all the kind things she does when she actually does except it’s only to folk she knows. She reeled you all in to one of her lives for a giveaway but she already knew none of you were getting anything, she gave them all to her mods……..suckers

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t get the obsequious sycophantic behaviour of her huns. What sort of person goes out their way to comment on a strangers video blowing smoke up their arse with Oh you’re too kind, you’re a beautiful person, I don’t understand the hate and drama you get blah blah blah. Here‘s a big tip, just like you don’t know people on the telly, you don’t know people on Tiktok. Saying she doesn’t show all the kind things she does when she actually does except it’s only to folk she knows. She reeled you all in to one of her lives for a giveaway but she already knew none of you were getting anything, she gave them all to her mods……..suckers

Didn't she make a couple of tt about giving that young girl that ugly arsed prom type princess Fiona dress?? 🤣🤣