Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Last edited:

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Timeline this:

In the video she had Chelsea at her house before going away.

She went on holiday Monday. By the Wednesday she FaceTimes Chelsea who 4 days prior was a good enough friend to have at her house, and a good enough friend STILL by the Wednesday to FaceTime and ask a favour. In that phone call she decided she wasn’t phoning back because she wanted to pull away.
So in the 4 days of Chelsea being in her house, and the phone call, Steph has be debating not being her friend, but thought do it I’ll use and abuse her one last time before I hang up on her and end the friendship.

And Steph’s the one shouting the friendship isn’t genuine. 🤥

Apr 26, 2024
uk
I don’t get the obsequious sycophantic behaviour of her huns. What sort of person goes out their way to comment on a strangers video blowing smoke up their arse with Oh you’re too kind, you’re a beautiful person, I don’t understand the hate and drama you get blah blah blah. Here‘s a big tip, just like you don’t know people on the telly, you don’t know people on Tiktok. Saying she doesn’t show all the kind things she does when she actually does except it’s only to folk she knows. She reeled you all in to one of her lives for a giveaway but she already knew none of you were getting anything, she gave them all to her mods……..suckers
Some of these huns are just obsessed with big creators & getting attention from them!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
My two cents on this,
Watch the video mute. Body language never lies, controlling subconscious tells takes years of training.
Two things I would highlight and with this in mind what she says is doesn’t even matter.
-bare in mind the screen is flipped, and what’s I’ll say applies to every situation with every human being. Won’t bore no one of the process of information, but you can search up I’m sure many articles and studies will pop up on subject.
People who looks to left during conversation looking subconsciously to their left (left side of a brain stores the informations, it’s rational, emotionless) their are trying to fetch memories. Ppl who look to their right (again unless you get trained everyone does the same) it’s alarming tale sign of creativity, lie, fabrication. For interrogations this being taught as well.

-second is the tapping (many of you annoyed by her finger and hand movements) she’s continuously tapping her chest thru the whole video. Subconscious again but trying to regulate her nervous system.

So my conclusion everything she says it’s a lie and even she knows she’s not telling the truth makes her nervous.

Plenty great book and studies I can recommend on subconscious human behaviour, very interesting in every day life as well.

She have plenty micro tells that in literally in every videos of hers.
The best way to tell when someone is lying is if they say much more than they need to altho there’s also the flip side of not giving enough details. Vav waffles on but doesn’t actually say anything and her facial expressions don’t match what she’s saying. Also watch for slight shaking of the head or nods that are opposite to the words. That video has it all 😄

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So blames everyone for putting things about her online then puts up a snow spa in Glasgow??? Not hard to work out it’s Blythswood square spa 😧 is she right in the head 🤔 and wonder how she managed to get her daughter in there it’s a strict over 16 policy , probably made an exception for vav because she’s famous 😂🤣😂🤣
Would allowing her in not affect their licence tho? Liability insurance and all that

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Those comments have gone ! surprise surprise . Only leaves the ones blowing smoke up her arse. If she had an ounce of respect she would turn off comments . She’s said her bit and doesn’t want hate directed to Chelsea so instead of liking all the comments from the arse lickers and deleting the negative ones , turn them off 🤷‍♀️

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Those comments have gone ! surprise surprise . Only leaves the ones blowing smoke up her arse. If she had an ounce of respect she would turn off comments . She’s said her bit and doesn’t want hate directed to Chelsea so instead of liking all the comments from the arse lickers and deleting the negative ones , turn them off 🤷‍♀️
She has 100% done this to direct all her huns to Chelsea as how DARE someone speak out about princess Steph! Evil b!!!