Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Steph is at her happiest when Aimee fs up and revels in her friends misery, or Max is away with his dad.

I’ve never encountered a person like Steph before. I’ve met some narcissistic people in my time, my mother one of them, but that video on the fall out with Chelsea, putting her whole narcissism like that on display for all to see was next level.
But the best way to get a narcissist to react is by saying nothing in return, when you speak they look for the smallest inaccuracy and will run with it to discredit you and twist it and the argument can flip real fast.

Chelsea putting that video up about narcissistic people, then one alluding to an issue, and then the final piece was actually perfect to get Steph out on full show.
Chelsea just needs to drop receipts and people will see from that video the lengths she went to manipulate and lie to her followers
It’s the narcissistic rage against Chelsea that is a worry, smear campaign and bullying from Mad Pammy and the huns.
Hope Chelsea can sit tight and weather the storm 🙏🏼

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Steph is at her happiest when Aimee fs up and revels in her friends misery, or Max is away with his dad.

I’ve never encountered a person like Steph before. I’ve met some narcissistic people in my time, my mother one of them, but that video on the fall out with Chelsea, putting her whole narcissism like that on display for all to see was next level.
But the best way to get a narcissist to react is by saying nothing in return, when you speak they look for the smallest inaccuracy and will run with it to discredit you and twist it and the argument can flip real fast.

Chelsea putting that video up about narcissistic people, then one alluding to an issue, and then the final piece was actually perfect to get Steph out on full show.
Chelsea just needs to drop receipts and people will see from that video the lengths she went to manipulate and lie to her followers
Absolutely spot on! Aimee doesn't see it though, very very naive and easy led.. she loves the idea of steph having her back but in reality steph would be her Number 1 foe. Steph has gotten away with things lightly so far considering how much she has personally wronged people. Hope that's changing for her x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aww that lass , Sophie deserve's an award dealing with those bangers ! She's hilarious , I've seen her previous vids and know she say's it how it is and that's what Vav and her gang need ., folk to stand up to them . Bullies !
I know 😂😂😂😂she has a voice and people want to hear what she has to say so no amount of blocking by Vav or Aimee is going to help now. Hallelujah 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
What a awful comment how spiteful
IMG_4348.jpeg
Headstone made for Lilly? C was at least daddy No.3 and she was only about 4 years old at that point. Barely in her life for 2 years and she knew who her real dad was by then too because her mother made enough Facebook posts trashing him. Mad Pam is as stupid as her daughter when all the facts come up again, makes up different crap from the last time. Next she’ll be blaiming local businesses again for charity money going missing. Dare ya Pammy. also why would his family say they would not be visiting it? Kinda opened another can of worms there

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Doesn't Pam realise she is showing the truth with her replies in that it has all been passed down by her own mother and on it goes. You're making it worse for your own daughter, if that's possible.
Your daughter can never defend herself.
If that was me, my family would've had me off all social media ages ago and getting me help.
She'll be bollock deep in the wine !

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Headstone made for Lilly? C was at least daddy No.3 and she was only about 4 years old at that point. Barely in her life for 2 years and she knew who her real dad was by then too because her mother made enough Facebook posts trashing him. Mad Pam is as stupid as her daughter when all the facts come up again, makes up different crap from the last time. Next she’ll be blaiming local businesses again for charity money going missing. Dare ya Pammy. also why would his family say they would not be visiting it? Kinda opened another can of worms there

It’s not normal to have multiple headstones no matter who they’re for 😂😂

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Oh what a day 😍😍😍😍😍

PrincsessSoph you wee legend 💋

Sad times when you are an influencer with her big following and yet folk speaking out against her are getting more likes and comments 🤣🤣😭😭 love this for you Beefy!!!!! And I see the good old jealousy card has been pulled out again 😴 of what exactly Prosecco Pissy Piss head Pam? Enlighten us please 😁