Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Huns asking her to message them with weight loss tips 😭😂😂😂😂😂…how can these bam pots not put 2&2 together and see she’s not moved out of PIP mansion all holidays and been on an all inclusive holiday and lost weight. Come on Beefy tell them all about the slimming jabs and how bliddy amazzzin they are 💋💋
They clearly don’t know about face and body filters either. Unless they think that’s a treatment she pays for!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Why is her nose and lips wonky ? Is it a filter going wrong or the Botox she said she had done ?
The last time she got Botox and whatever else she got done wasn’t very good in my opinion. The wrinkles on her forehead and around her eyes had hardly any improvement. Lot less than I would expect. I know the place she goes to or at least the place she got it done last time but don’t know anyone except her who is a client

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
If she does that she should be mass reported
She’s clearly posing perfectly to make it look like she’s lost so much weight …the leg in front once again 🙄 and I’m convinced that mirror is slimming . She didn’t look that slim in her swimsuit . Eating super clean ?? The lies just don’t stop ..ramming a double cheeseburger down her throat earlier and a pasta dish last night . Does she think we all go about with our eyes closed ! Don’t know about anybody else but when I’m stressed I don’t eat , a double fing cheeseburger isn’t exactly not eating . She knows the cat is out the bag with the ozempic so she better not come with her se !

May 24, 2024
The World
No matter if they say Cammy told Steph to set up the charity and put her bank, so she was looked after when he passed. No matter of Cammy handed out the money like they claimed, no matter who did what. The funds went directly to Stephanie’s bank account, and in their plea for donations they have advised the donations to that link, some will be given to FOA. So it doesn’t matter if they handed in buckets to FAO or money from other forms of raising money. There has to have been money from this collection given to FAO as it’s fraud otherwise. Donations given may have purely been given for FOA and not towards anything else. Some may have just been given for whatever reason and not FAO. There should have been someone clarifying what was going where, and as Steph was the beneficiary of the collection, and it was distributed to her account, it’s her duty to be transparent.
Unfortunately Cammy didn’t recover, so all proceeds should have went to FAO. None at all for Steph to keep.

Taken from the bio of Indigogo: Cameron Smith (Cammy) has been diagnosed with Leukemia and we are looking to raise as much money as possible to aid his recovery and his chosen charity Friends of Anchor Charity.

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
She’s currently mass reporting all the videos against her 😂
Reporting for what, exactly?

Nobody is lying.
Unlike in HER videos I might add.

Holy crap she’s annoying.
I really hope that our Princess holds her nerve - I think she will - and takes the Beefy Bison and the slapper Pammy (along with Tinned Ham Diane) to pieces.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No matter if they say Cammy told Steph to set up the charity and put her bank, so she was looked after when he passed. No matter of Cammy handed out the money like they claimed, no matter who did what. The funds went directly to Stephanie’s bank account, and in their plea for donations they have advised the donations to that link, some will be given to FOA. So it doesn’t matter if they handed in buckets to FAO or money from other forms of raising money. There has to have been money from this collection given to FAO as it’s fraud otherwise. Donations given may have purely been given for FOA and not towards anything else. Some may have just been given for whatever reason and not FAO. There should have been someone clarifying what was going where, and as Steph was the beneficiary of the collection, and it was distributed to her account, it’s her duty to be transparent.
Unfortunately Cammy didn’t recover, so all proceeds should have went to FAO. None at all for Steph to keep.

Taken from the bio of Indigogo: Cameron Smith (Cammy) has been diagnosed with Leukemia and we are looking to raise as much money as possible to aid his recovery and his chosen charity Friends of Anchor Charity.
It’s all so sad and just so vulgar that she behaved the way she did and continues to do so. I’m sure no one donated their money to help Vav purchase a designer bag. She’s beyond repulsive

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
The last time she got Botox and whatever else she got done wasn’t very good in my opinion. The wrinkles on her forehead and around her eyes had hardly any improvement. Lot less than I would expect. I know the place she goes to or at least the place she got it done last time but don’t know anyone except her who is a client
Her lips look awful so lop sided

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland

So technically, they could have given minimum percentage, and kept the majority as that would still count?
My ex partners brother died at Roxburgh, and the money collected at funeral was handed over and got a receipt that he carries in his wallet to this day. Would not have crossed his mind to keep anything. It's sick