Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Reporting for what, exactly?

Nobody is lying.
Unlike in HER videos I might add.

Holy crap sheā€™s annoying.
I really hope that our Princess holds her nerve - I think she will - and takes the Beefy Bison and the slapper Pammy (along with Tinned Ham Diane) to pieces.
Sheā€™s reported my friends for sexual harassment šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s affected šŸ™ŒšŸ¼

May 24, 2024
The World
So technically, they could have given minimum percentage, and kept the majority as that would still count?
My ex partners brother died at Roxburgh, and the money collected at funeral was handed over and got a receipt that he carries in his wallet to this day. Would not have crossed his mind to keep anything. It's sick
Sadly she could, but FOA would have a receipt as they need to document all, and she would have a receipt too whether she kept it or not, there will be a record. I believe FOA were questioned and they said to talk to Steph

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Sadly she could, but FOA would have a receipt as they need to document all, and she would have a receipt too whether she kept it or not, there will be a record. I believe FOA were questioned and they said to talk to Steph
FOA would have no idea of what was raised on their behalf so Steph could have kept what she wanted and donated what she wanted. I think this is why they say speak to Steph.

I canā€™t stress enough how charities can only take what theyā€™ve been given. She would need to be investigated by the charity commission but even then itā€™s more a police matter because itā€™s fraud. But the charity commission and the fraud team investigate it together with financial forensics. Itā€™s nothing to do with the charity sadly.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
No matter if they say Cammy told Steph to set up the charity and put her bank, so she was looked after when he passed. No matter of Cammy handed out the money like they claimed, no matter who did what. The funds went directly to Stephanieā€™s bank account, and in their plea for donations they have advised the donations to that link, some will be given to FOA. So it doesnā€™t matter if they handed in buckets to FAO or money from other forms of raising money. There has to have been money from this collection given to FAO as itā€™s fraud otherwise. Donations given may have purely been given for FOA and not towards anything else. Some may have just been given for whatever reason and not FAO. There should have been someone clarifying what was going where, and as Steph was the beneficiary of the collection, and it was distributed to her account, itā€™s her duty to be transparent.
Unfortunately Cammy didnā€™t recover, so all proceeds should have went to FAO. None at all for Steph to keep.

Taken from the bio of Indigogo: Cameron Smith (Cammy) has been diagnosed with Leukemia and we are looking to raise as much money as possible to aid his recovery and his chosen charity Friends of Anchor Charity.
If thatā€™s what Mad Pam is saying then she should be aware people were for donating under false pretences which would then mean misappropriation of funds which is illegal and a crime