Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Sadly she could donate £1 as donations coming in never said it was for FOA specifically. Since it was for Cammys recovery which sadly he never got to see through, as his wife she could get to keep it as it’s basically his. But there should have been money given to FOA, which she can prove by showing the bank transfer.

But even if she showed a donation going, I could guarantee it was pitiful and that wouldn’t go down well either.
Either way, she’s scum!
She could be reported for the open buckets as there is photographic proof of those, and then all her charitable work looked in to. Especially if someone was to tell them she dipped them…
Not sure what could come of it but an investigation for charity fraud/theft would be added to her ever growing list of gross do ups
The fundraising was reported in the local newspapers and radio. We Are All Cammy Smith campaign was all over Aberdeen and NE including the football. So the wording is important, people would have believed they were donating to a good cause, not into the pocket of Stephanie Robertson or Smith

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’m pretty sure she’s leant more from here and TL than she has in her whole school life 🤪
its ashame she hasn't learned any general basics like being nice, genuine and not full of herself. You can love yourself absolutely, like Annalivia, but its not condescending to anyone else and thats the difference

May 24, 2024
The World
The fundraising was reported in the local newspapers and radio. We Are All Cammy Smith campaign was all over Aberdeen and NE including the football. So the wording is important, people would have believed they were donating to a good cause, not into the pocket of Stephanie Robertson or Smith
I agree, I’m sure she has a reputation before Cammy that no one was donating directly to her, or would want to!

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
When you do, you can start with her uncle who ripped off his residents in the care home he owned, and she took a hefty chunk from him as a wedding gift, oh and then accusing her ex husband of DV (he shouted at her)….. that’s just the beginning
Her uncle?! I’m convinced he’s her Dad not her uncle, she’s the double of him 🤣🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
You just know behind the scenes are not going well for her at the moment. She is trying so hard not to let it shine though but its there.
It will be how she always reacts, same as when men dump her. She will make it look like she doesn’t care and trash whoever is the cause of her misery. As we know, it’s never her at fault and never will be. She’s a hopeless case, no hope and no chance she’ll ever change. That’s why she deserves all her chickens coming home to roost

May 24, 2024
The World
its ashame she hasn't learned any general basics like being nice, genuine and not full of herself. You can love yourself absolutely, like Annalivia, but its not condescending to anyone else and thats the difference
She’s too rooted in to being the clapback cow of tiktok. That Chelsea video was the real vav, those with even a few brain cells should have been able to read between the lines and see how much she was lying

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I agree, I’m sure she has a reputation before Cammy that no one was donating directly to her, or would want to!
Mostly about men and only those who knew her would have known. She put herself in public view with Cammy tho, which is why she told all the new neighbours about her Z listing status after he passed. I’ve said on here before I was given that nugget at the time from a friend who was friends with the house seller and lived in the same area

May 24, 2024
The World
Mostly about men and only those who knew her would have known. She put herself in public view with Cammy tho, which is why she told all the new neighbours about her Z listing status after he passed. I’ve said on here before I was given that nugget at the time from a friend who was friends with the house seller and lived in the same area
😂😂😂😂😂 that is still so funny. I’m sure she has the inability to be embarrassed