Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
We’re in for a fun day ❤️ todays topic is oh slipping in the donation money but onto hitting the subject about the headstone :) lol and when I find more stuff out they be more posted they hate the fact they can’t call me a troll account nah I put a face to what I’m saying not arsed lol x
You really are a breath of fresh air and this takes away their only comeback “jealous faceless troll” 🥳🎉🎊🍾👏🏼🎊🥳🙌🏼🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

May 24, 2024
The World
What are we thinking today?

B&W how I’ve missed Max video

A I’m so emotional and my anxiety is the worse it’s ever been as Max starts school

A look at poor Max’s face from his fall (not that bad)

A montage of Max from starting nursery to now & how she’s proud of him growing up and how she’ll fight for him forever (even though she cba to potty train, teach him makaton or do anything that would potentially help him progress?)
This one…
But throw in a few pics of him being in hospital when he was born

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I was confused about this as Steph said her mother was 16 and her father 15 when they had Steph so she has to be the oldest. Pam the Paedo I’m sure it’s illegal to have sex with a 15 year old 😳
They wiki says he’s the older brother which could be taken 2 ways, the oldest or the oldest of the brothers. Steph is the oldest followed by the brother who doesn’t talk to her (he has a child with additional needs) then there’s younger step brother who seems as gormless as her

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
We’re in for a fun day ❤️ todays topic is oh slipping in the donation money but onto hitting the subject about the headstone :) lol and when I find more stuff out they be more posted they hate the fact they can’t call me a troll account nah I put a face to what I’m saying not arsed lol x
What is very telling, is the fact she never mentions him, no candle lit on his birthday or any anniversary, she knows any mention of him ignites fury in those that knew him and highlights again the theft from the money people donated to help his recovery. It was donated with love for him, not for her to keep and spend on herself

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I don’t think we’re getting max content today she will save the montage for tomorrow morning when he’s at school or tonight.

This morning we’re gonna get a manic good morning as she hides and deflects from the riot this weekend was for her, it’s good that you had your wee spa highlight though babes, the snow shower looked quite cool shame the whole thing had a big black cloud over it - which I feel isn’t dispersing anytime soon 🤦🏻😂

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
You look so demure 😆
I couldn’t cry man it was so hard to set up the camera and fake being sad I kept bursting out laughing at meself lmao xx
Imagine it was the other way road. It’s disgusting, how she is so brazen in people’s comments when in the eyes of the law now - she is in fact a peadophile.

Just because it was 37 years ago a and things weren’t s hot with this type of thing, doesn’t mean she should get away with it.

I’ll say it again louder for you beefy

YOUR MAM IS A PEADOPHILE IN THE EYES OF THE LAW.
NONNY

May 24, 2024
The World
What is very telling, is the fact she never mentions him, no candle lit on his birthday or any anniversary, she knows any mention of him ignites fury in those that knew him and highlights again the theft from the money people donated to help his recovery. It was donated with love for him, not for her to keep and spend on herself
She got her tits out in Asda changing rooms for his birthday or anniversary didn’t she?

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The white board was brought out last night and she spent hours doing spider charts to come up with the best way to deflect
That board needs another name, even when she was using it in her rented garage pretending to do ice baths it was basically a clapback board. So much narcissism she has to make sure her gaslighting is put across in writing not just her tongue

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Look at her leg tho …it’s huge . Turn to face the mirror and let’s see then . She’s a disgrace
But she has so much body confidence and positivity and loves her lumps and bumps. That holiday video said it all when she had no male up & no filter, the disgruntled nose ,looking away from herself . She had zero confidence and does not like what her reflection shows #whoatethepies #nogymjustinjections