Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Steph's own dad and brother want nothing to do with her. Pam's own son wants nothing to do with her. Nana's two sons want nothing to do with her............yet they're not the problem 🤣
Any parent that can cut out a child without realising that it’s their fault no matter how old the child is, is the problem.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Here’s a question with the ozempic or whichever version she is on do you put the weight back on once you come off it??? And if so do if that’s the case is it something you have to be on long term?
If she isn’t getting this through regulated channels then surely it’s not being monitored by a health professional so questioning the safety. I know someone who is on mojurno (not sure of the spelling) and has lost 2 stone but is also changing their lifestyle with diet and exercise but I just wonder what the longevity is?
I don’t know much about it . My boss takes semiglutide for diabetes and lost 4 stone . I have heard various doctors saying the weight goes back on when you stop . Other people are saying it’s changed their attitude to food and no longer crave fizzy drinks and greasy food etc but I guess that won’t last forever . I’m guessing she will blame it on trolls and stress and lie as usual . She will never admit to using it

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I don’t know much about it . My boss takes semiglutide for diabetes and lost 4 stone . I have heard various doctors saying the weight goes back on when you stop . Other people are saying it’s changed their attitude to food and no longer crave fizzy drinks and greasy food etc but I guess that won’t last forever . I’m guessing she will blame it on trolls and stress and lie as usual . She will never admit to using it
She can lie but there will be signs. Like never having the collagen back in your face and looking like a heroin addict for the rest of her life.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Imagine it was the other way road. It’s disgusting, how she is so brazen in people’s comments when in the eyes of the law now - she is in fact a peadophile.

Just because it was 37 years ago a and things weren’t s hot with this type of thing, doesn’t mean she should get away with it.

I’ll say it again louder for you beefy

YOUR MAM IS A PEADOPHILE IN THE EYES OF THE LAW.
Today she would be on a list and wouldn’t be working with children

Jul 7, 2024
Aberdeen
Thankyou babe I’m fat but I’m fing hot lmaoooo I’m joking nah I’m not the skinny type but I promote curvy ness that’s what my insta is about loving your body any size and owning it ❤️❤️ xxx
That’s the thing she never owns her size just pretends she’s 6 sizes smaller than she is and it really affects how people see themselves. Myself included. Please tell me you have seen the video of her measuring her waist! She nearly cuts off her blood supply she pulls it so tight!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That’s the thing she never owns her size just pretends she’s 6 sizes smaller than she is and it really affects how people see themselves. Myself included. Please tell me you have seen the video of her measuring her waist! She nearly cuts off her blood supply she pulls it so tight!!
Then omits the hips from the measurements which really would have been the give away.