Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
We’re in for a fun day ❤️ todays topic is oh slipping in the donation money but onto hitting the subject about the headstone :) lol and when I find more stuff out they be more posted they hate the fact they can’t call me a troll account nah I put a face to what I’m saying not arsed lol x
What’s your account again? I remember you telling us but av forgot x

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
He is getting plenty content over here and tattle awful to pick on a guy with adhd who also has a son with autism.
2d4128dd-592a-4cd8-bee2-ca76d45f803b.jpeg
She's another BAM pot. Has kinship of her granddaughter chloe who correct me if I'm wrong has CP and being investigated for autism and adhd . Always talks over chloe on lives. Claims to have adhd herself always looking up to vav. Although was in chelseas comments not that long ago

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
All the things she could be doing to raise awareness - talking about his condition and how it affects him, measures that can be put in place - like corrective footwear and physio exercises I’m sure. She should be teaching him makaton, using flash cards. Taking him to wee groups. Swimming as he loves water so much. Instead she lets him scream round her house glued to an iPad and talks to the world about how he messed in the pool on holiday.
She conjured up an image for TikTok fame as the doting perfect sen mum, her delusional self probably thought she could actually be that person but when you‘ve been a selfish narcissistic b your whole life there was no way she could keep up the pretence. I really wish someone would tell me what awareness she has brought with the exploitation of M because all I see from her is the negative side for example meltdowns, what he can’t do and the stress it causes HER!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
She’s only a sen parent when it suits her narrative. So that person can get to do!

As a sen parent she doesn’t do 90% of what we do for our kids and when she does she’s eye fing the camera.

She’s a narc first, sen parent last. BRING THAT b DOWN
She can be a Sen parent and still do a s job, be a scumbag, a thief etc so that’s irrelevant😂 she’s been quiet so far, no GOOD MORNAN GUYZZZZ

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I wonder if Paedo Pam has started her PA job today for Vav? I don’t think someone who has had sex with an under aged child should be doing Max and Lily’s school run. I wonder what Tinned Ham s Dirty Diane said about Mad Pam getting herself up the duff by a child
Hahahaha I never thought tinned ham Nana would stick, to be fair I called her tinned ham salad Nana as she‘s so classy and demure with her love of jellied dog food salads

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She’s got a few videos of her removed last night definitely got sore fingers today
Imagine being so invested in getting things removed from TikTok especially when according to her and the 2 guard dogs it’s all lies. Strong, confident independent women would ignore or laugh it off and they wouldn’t have 2 wrinkly, chewed a wasp faced frumpy women fighting her battles for her on social media.