Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Sucking up her arse cos she has a wedding colab coming out . I wonder if she will review that one since she did do all for Annalivia
She will be riddled with jealousy aswell I don’t know much about her but people will like anyone else apart from vav and hopefully it won’t be some god awful rust blush like vav’s.

Mar 8, 2024
Oh Steph aren’t having much luck in Aberdeen so trying out Glasgow on bumble instead who the feck is this in the picture haha. Glasgow men stay well clear for your sakes.
Basically need a +1 for family things haha I am killing myself laughing.
IMG_4414.png IMG_4415.png IMG_4416.png IMG_4417.png
Now what troll has set this up ? Can't possibly be her because she's happily single 🤔
At least they are nice trolls Steph.... they've even added filters 👍😂😂

abcd123

Jul 4, 2024
Scotland.
Does anyone else remember the live she did aaaaaaages ago when she was making out like someone was at her (Petr's)door and calling her on an unknown number? She was completely unhinged and of course was home alone. The clowns in her comments were all like "phone the police" then she abruptly ended the live and never mentioned it again?

Same as when she was sent dead petals in the post?

Same as the fingerprints being taken at her house?

Same as her tyres getting nails in them outside Malmaison

Then there was the car outside pip mansion.

She must have the Grampian PoPo on speed dial with all these incidents

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She will be riddled with jealousy aswell I don’t know much about her but people will like anyone else apart from vav and hopefully it won’t be some god awful rust blush like vav’s.
She is the sister of Connor McGregor , so Vav will be desperate to be her pal . Her daughter works at BPerfect too and I believe she has an autistic son

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You can tell how scared her followers are and how thick they are no one pulling her up for max not having a mark on him as they are scared she will block them, the lies just roll off your tongue Steph and it’s very concerning.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Jumped up 400 followers over night 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 did ye aye AB9F3B46-5CCA-415E-972C-7B384C9EA614.png
It’s actually embarrassing how obvious she makes of tell me your buying followers without telling me your buying followers and how tragic using the money you get from followers to buy bots that bring nothing to your page Steph you really aren’t that clever as ya 🤭🤭

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I cant even imagine what it’s like to be that obsessed over your following you’re having to buy instead of lose face.

WHAT A SAD EXISTENCE.

IM SO JEALOUS.
I know and using actual money to buy them when they don’t actually contribute to your engagement it’s like throwing thick Huns money down the drain it’s Honeslty baffling her following V engagement and likes don’t add up probably hasn’t saved a penny for her savings all the while paying 2k in rent defo not securing her kids future.